F in Fed

Cancel 2016.2

The Almighty
Damn chickenshit Fed wussed out again. Pisses me off to no end. You want lower commodity prices Fed???? Strengthen the dollar you damn little pissants. :rant:

How hard is it to figure out? They lower rates hard earlier this year and oil/grain etc... skyrocket as the dollar falls. It was necessary at the time to lower rates to give people a last ditch effort to refi. But that time is past. Now it is time to fight the inflation caused in part by the dropping of rates. Which means you START by raising rates.

:tantrum:

Next meeting. They'll begin in 1/4 point intervals.

Most likely yes. Which is idiotic on their part. Quarter point cuts are not going to ....well.... cut it.

They are already behind the curve. They started out that way by having to try to deal with housing at the start of the year. Bernanke should resign NOW. Piece of expletive.

In case anyone was curious... yes, this truly pisses me off.

hope so dollar needs it, don't think the first 100 basis points will affect the consumer much anyway.

hope so dollar needs it, don't think the first 100 basis points will affect the consumer much anyway.

If it is done in quarter point increments, I agree.

If they bump at once, then it most certainly will as it is a sign of agressive support of the dollar. Which will of course boost the dollar against other currencies and since oil is traded primarily in dollars it will also drop the price of oil, which would subsequently allow the refiners to drop the price of gas.

The Fed has nine idiots sitting on the Board right now. Only the Dallas Fed Chair got it right.

Mother son of a friggin g dam pieces of sheet.

Back