F T. Boone Pickens!

Really. F T.Boone Pickens and his "aw shucks" good old boy -ism. He's a fraud.

And heavily invested with Nancy Pelosi. we will go broke with wind power--and they walk away smiling. Just like the dems did today when the house passed the bailout. They fucked us good--again.

How is he a fraud again?

Nasty avatar---is that one of the late term abortions that obama left to die on the table?

Pickins is jumping on the gorr gravey train. If you hype up a stock to gain profit, and you get caught--you go to jail.

How about hyping up a whole indsutry that will probably fail afer they make their money.

Over the last two years--gorr has upped his net worth by 1000%. Pickins is doing it also IMO. The personal investments is a dead give away IMO.

Last edited:
Nasty avatar---is that one of the late term abortions that obama left to die on the table?

As a matter of fact, it is. So Obama killed a child. Big deal!

Wind power has a tremendous potential. I think Pickens is out to fill his own pockets and has his own agenda. But thats nothing new. He is a business man. Their goals usually involve gain for themselves.

The biggest drawback to wind power is the lack of transmission lines to connect wind farms to the grid. Those are being built and designed even as we debate this.

Wind power has a tremendous potential. I think Pickens is out to fill his own pockets and has his own agenda. But thats nothing new. He is a business man. Their goals usually involve gain for themselves.

The biggest drawback to wind power is the lack of transmission lines to connect wind farms to the grid. Those are being built and designed even as we debate this.

check this out.
http://valleywag.com/5036778/t-boone-pickens-proves-where-theres-a-drill-theres-a-way

Greenwashing for the win!!

That does not counter anything I said.

Nor does it change the benefits of wind power.

Oh, I know, i was just adding the control of water as another piece of the benefits Pickens is after. And I think it's funny how the enviro-nazis look the other way when anything contains the phrase 'green'

Oh, I know, i was just adding the control of water as another piece of the benefits Pickens is after. And I think it's funny how the enviro-nazis look the other way when anything contains the phrase 'green'

Very true. I think thats part of the problem of our sound-byte society. Too few look at the details.

Back