Fall back, Spring forward. PSA announcement.

Meaning ... it's Fall. So, you have to turn your clocks back one hour. ;)

I don't believe in turning the clock back, where in the constitution is that? You can't make me, you are not the boss of me, I don't believe in masks, your health is your problem, turning back the clock is a hoax, no one can go back in time, you people are stupid, in fact fuck you, I'm turning mine forward, not one but two hours-stick that in your hoax & smoke it you TDS soros suckers..

Last edited:
I don't believe in turning the clock back, where in the constitution is that? You can't make me, you are not the boss of me, I don't believe in masks, your health is your problem, turning back the clock is a hoax, no one can go back in time, you people are stupid, in fact fuck you, I'm turning mind forward, not one but two hours-stick that in your hoax & smoke it you TDS soros suckers..

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You've been here too long, Bill. You can pass for one of them.

lol..... After the election is will prob take a sabbatical for a week or so.

I think we are all so very weary. I am just blown away though at the massive voting going on now. In some places (like TX for one), early votes have already equaled or exceeded all votes cast in 2016. How odd that a pandemic would wake us up!

I don't believe in turning the clock back, where in the constitution is that? You can't make me, you are not the boss of me, I don't believe in masks, your health is your problem, turning back the clock is a hoax, no one can go back in time, you people are stupid, in fact fuck you, I'm turning mine forward, not one but two hours-stick that in your hoax & smoke it you TDS soros suckers..

:palm:

I think we are all so very weary. I am just blown away though at the massive voting going on now. In some places (like TX for one), early votes have already equaled or exceeded all votes cast in 2016. How odd that a pandemic would wake us up!

Yep, it is very surprising, & good for the country......

They have put up many roadblocks to hinder the vote.......

I hear lots of talk about making it a holiday or doing it on Saturday.:dunno:

They going to give up a Saturday or holiday to stand in line or go some place?? Mow the lawn??

Voting like this should be the norm now, I have been doing it for over 20 years.....

Back