Fall of the House of Bush?

signalmankenneth

Verified User
http://themoderatevoice.com/193667/fall-of-the-house-of-bush/

113330_600.jpg

i dont think jebs a bad guy, he did a decent job as gov of fla and a helluva lot better job than Rick Scott who my wife refers to as the mental patient, she thinks he looks nuts.

He has a mountain to climb being a bush, the far right is not going to take to him and many liberal factions that hated GW arent either. I dont see how he can make it past all that

As of now, I think the 2 best possible candidates for the Republican Ticket would be either Ted Cruz or Scott Walker.

Irregardless......and whoever it may be--if they fail to understand they must be able to get the White Working Class Vote(at least 72% of it) they will lose.

As of now, I think the 2 best possible candidates for the Republican Ticket would be either Ted Cruz or Scott Walker.

Irregardless......and whoever it may be--if they fail to understand they must be able to get the White Working Class Vote(at least 72% of it) they will lose.

Irregardless? Are you fucking serious? May I commend to your attention a dictionary?

Ted Cruz, possibly the stupidest Senator in the history of the United States of America.

Scott Walker, known stooge of the Cock Bros, the only sitting politician in the Federal or state government without a diploma.

You must be a troll; no real poster is this stupid.

Back