Fallout from immigrant's fatal beating

LadyT

JPP Modarater
Contributor
God that is so awful. Teens? I wonder where they learned that kind of hate. I figure either their parents, or Lou Dobbs.

God that is so awful. Teens? I wonder where they learned that kind of hate. I figure either their parents, or Lou Dobbs.

The parents commenting:

"Colin was a great kid and fell into a bad situation. He never really gave me any trouble," he added. "I feel sorry for the families and anyone who cares about Mr. Ramirez." Watch Walsh describe his family's 'nightmare' »

"You would be proud to have any of these kids in your classroom, and any of them as your children," said Fanelli, Piekarsky's lawyer. "To this point in their lives, they have done everything right."

Clearly they were effed in the head. I don't care what teams they made or whether or not they volunteered, its murder, its hate crime and it should be treated as such.

The parents commenting:

"Colin was a great kid and fell into a bad situation. He never really gave me any trouble," he added. "I feel sorry for the families and anyone who cares about Mr. Ramirez." Watch Walsh describe his family's 'nightmare' »

"You would be proud to have any of these kids in your classroom, and any of them as your children," said Fanelli, Piekarsky's lawyer. "To this point in their lives, they have done everything right."

Clearly they were effed in the head. I don't care what teams they made or whether or not they volunteered, its murder, its hate crime and it should be treated as such.

I agree.

An illegal immigrant gets killed and its front page news around the world. Meanwhile in the real world, in Los Angeles, Jamiel Shaw a 17 year old is shot in the head by an illegal immigrant, no hate crime changes filed. In San Francisco, Edwin Ramos another illegal killer, murdered 49-year-old Anthony Bologna and his sons, 20-year-old Michael and 16-year-old Matthew, no hate crime charge. We can thank liberals for sanctuary cities, like Los Angeles & San Francisco.

i have no sympathy for the victim.

survival of the fittest and he died i have no sympathy

An illegal immigrant gets killed and its front page news around the world. Meanwhile in the real world, in Los Angeles, Jamiel Shaw a 17 year old is shot in the head by an illegal immigrant, no hate crime changes filed. In San Francisco, Edwin Ramos another illegal killer, murdered 49-year-old Anthony Bologna and his sons, 20-year-old Michael and 16-year-old Matthew, no hate crime charge. We can thank liberals for sanctuary cities, like Los Angeles & San Francisco.

You're welcome. Once Obama is president and we have both chambers every American city will be a sanctuary city. Unless you are a republican.

It was murder, not manslaughter. There was intent to kill, Top. That's the difference.

Watergerber I want them to get the max, but you know what's going to happen

new orleans jury acquited a guy who shot a Japanees trick or treater

Watergerber I want them to get the max, but you know what's going to happen

new orleans jury acquited a guy who shot a Japanees trick or treater

I don't know, Top. That may have been possible in the past but not today. They are going to be charged with first degree murder and sentenced as adults, and they are never going to get out of prison.

I don't think that kids should be sentenced to LWOP, but that's beyond the matter.

I hope your right, but look at how many guilty Police brutality offenders get off.

Yeah, that is a real shame. There's no discipline in the police. If you beat a guy unnecessarily or kill someone with a taser you basically get suspended until the newspapers stop talking about it and then they put you back on. The worst thing is that all the conservatives suddenly jump to their defense.

Back