"False Witness" is the new Hippy?

bhaktajan

Hare Krishna Templar
In the past "False Witness" was what dictators do.
IE: Maduro, Castro, Po Pot, Kim, Hitler, Ceausescu, Jim Jones, Evita Paron, Maria Antoinette ...

I have read forums where Atheists argue that one can be moral without believing in God or religion etc.

Yet what we have here is a failure to communicate:

"Eff-Double-you"

aka

"False Witness"

“Thou shalt not bear false witness” forbids: “1. Speaking falsely in any matter, lying, equivocating, and any way devising and designing to deceive our neighbor. ... Speaking unjustly against our neighbor, to the prejudice of his reputation; and (which involves the guilty of both).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thou_s..._thy_neighbour

You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor is one of the Ten Commandments, which are widely understood as moral imperatives by legal scholars, ...

“You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor” is the ninth of the Ten Commandments that Moses brought back with him from his encounter with God ...

Scripture says, A man who bears false witness against his neighbor is like a war club, or a sword, or a sharp arrow. (Proverbs ...

Are we in an era of grand hypocritical "False Witnessing"?

Trans-issue?

IE: Maduro, Castro, Po Pot, Kim, Hitler, Ceausescu, Jim Jones, Evita Paron, Maria Antoinette ...

I have read forums where Atheists argue that one can be moral without believing in God or religion etc.

"Eff-Double-you"

aka

"False Witness"

“Thou shalt not bear false witness” forbids: “1. Speaking falsely in any matter, lying, equivocating, and any way devising and designing to deceive our neighbor. ... Speaking unjustly against our neighbor, to the prejudice of his reputation; and (which involves the guilty of both).

You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor is one of the Ten Commandments, which are widely understood as moral imperatives by legal scholars, ...

“You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor” is the ninth of the Ten Commandments that Moses brought back with him from his encounter with God ...

Scripture says, A man who bears false witness against his neighbor is like a war club, or a sword, or a sharp arrow. (Proverbs ...

Trans-issue?
Trump is the master at bearing false witness.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

yes.......that era started approximately 16,000 BC and has continued unabated until about eleven minutes ago......

But when a dictator or warlord or gang leader did so, we understood the motivation.

But when a political party talks like drunk cartoon characters ... it's a new paradigm

"Eff-Double-you"

aka

"False Witness"

Trans-issue?

what is your post about?

I don't see anything different.....the demmycrats have been that way since the 70s.....
You misspelled "Republicons", who now worship the King of Lies. An easy transition, since they've been lying to everyone, including themselves, for decades.
We're in dire need of an honest and rational political party.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back