Famous Last Words of RP

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/01/10/paul.newsletters/index.html

"Libertarians are incapable of being a racist, because racism is a collectivist idea."

Amazing, yet somehow he perservered and is now a Libertarian and a racist. Fascinating. How does he do it?

"I am the anti-racist because I am the only candidate -- Republican or Democrat -- who would protect the minority against these vicious drug laws," he said.

But it kinda rings hollow, because he said he opposes the 1964 civil rights act.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/01/10/paul.newsletters/index.html

"Libertarians are incapable of being a racist, because racism is a collectivist idea."

Amazing, yet somehow he perservered and is now a Libertarian and a racist. Fascinating. How does he do it?

I just don't think there can ever be any excuse for someone not to know that nauseating shit was being published under their name. It doesn't even matter to me if he wrote it himself or not because they're aren't enough drugs in this world to make me believe he didn't know all about it. It just is not believable on its face, period.

Why don't you RP supporters start a mass emailer and get your candidate to give up the name of the writer and not only renounce the Stormfronters but give back any money he KNOWS came from them. Had he done this early on it would be over but now it has killed his message. No one is going to hear a thing he says

Why don't you RP supporters start a mass emailer and get your candidate to give up the name of the writer and not only renounce the Stormfronters but give back any money he KNOWS came from them. Had he done this early on it would be over but now it has killed his message. No one is going to hear a thing he says

1) RP knows who wrote those letters.
2) He agreed with them at the time
3) He's a racist anyway.

I just don't think there can ever be any excuse for someone not to know that nauseating $hit was being published under their name. It doesn't even matter to me if he wrote it himself or not because they're aren't enough drugs in this world to make me believe he didn't know all about it. It just is not believable on its face, period.

If it happened ponce, and then was stopped immediately and the person was spotlighted and there was a public apology, fine. But this seemed to have happen on many occassions.

He must know who was doing the editing, since he once said it was a former aide.

You have nothing to back this up.

He's all to eager to accept donations from white nationalists, once again he's opposed to the civil rights act, and he's scene in photo ops with white nationalists. He's a fvcking racist. You can sit here and continue to be the @$$-licking RP apologist that you've morphed into over the next few weeks, but the facts speak for themselves.

I can't wait for all of his other skeletons to come out of the closet. Those tap dances will be most entertaining.

If it happened ponce, and then was stopped immediately and the person was spotlighted and there was a public apology, fine. But this seemed to have happen on many occassions.

All within a short period of a couple years. Virkkalla's account sounds much more plausible and is still quite negative.

Meanwhile you guys support candidates that further some of the most damaging policies towards minorities. Most of whom border or outwadly express support for genocide.

Last edited:
All within a short period of a couple years. Virkkalla's account sounds much more plausible and is still quite negative.

Meanwhile you guys support candidates that further some of the most damaging policies towards minorities. Most of whom border or outwadly express support for genocide.

I'll give you that. His promises to end the "war on drugs" does sound tempting. But that has nothing to do with him consorting with the type of people that he does consort with. And I'll also be completely honest, if none of this stuff had been bought to light and if it had been and RP acted appropiately I might have considered supporting him myself. But it did and now we underst and that RP isn't the political messiah that you people have been claiming he his, he's just another Good ole boy.

I'll give you that. His promises to end the "war on drugs" does sound tempting. But that has nothing to do with him consorting with the type of people that he does consort with. And I'll also be completely honest, if none of this stuff had been bought to light and if it had been and RP acted appropiately I might have considered supporting him myself. But it did and now we underst and that RP isn't the political messiah that you people have been claiming he his, he's just another Good ole boy.

I'm Ron Paul!

Over my ass! This is politics dude, get real. You think someone would just let old racist ramblings go because some white supremacist got his money back from Paul?

He is just another human being. It does not make sense for a person to change tone so dramatically in a two year period and then immediately do another 360. He did not write those letters, it is clear. I seriously doubt he knew what was in them, if he did then he was a fool selling his good name for a pittance. He did probably know they were going to be punched up (as Virkkalla claimed) and he likely knew who was going to do the writing.

He should have been more careful, I still say that failing is a lot less than these other candidates that openly fire their rhetoric with killing and slaughter.

But apparently, to you, any connection to some ugly words is worse than advocating and acting to support the killing and jailing of innocents.

Over my ass! This is politics dude, get real. You think someone would just let old racist ramblings go because some white supremacist got his money back from Paul?
I didn't say JUST give the money back. I said out the writer as well. If you are not a racist WHY would you protect a person that wrote racist diatribes in your name? Out him, get him off your staff if he still is and then give the money back. The only problem is, it is too late to do any of this shit now. Everyone would see it as trying to avoid the end of your campaign and that is exactly what it will look like. Until this hit the mainstream media I was the only person I knew of that knew about this stuff. I actually had a Paul supporter tell me that I must have read this on the Onion or some other website trying to smear his name. Few people knew about this. I will say that right now among the people I have spoken to about this not a single person believes that Paul had no control or knowledge of things written in his name. Basically, this is the end of the road for Paul. Only the hardcore will continue to defend him. But people that don't like any of the others now will not vote for Paul.

Back