Fani Willis calls Jim Jordan a ‘clown’

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis went after House Judiciary Committee Chair Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) on Monday, as the lawmaker continues to investigate her over misconduct allegations as she prosecutes former President Trump’s election interference case in Georgia.

“Jim Jordan has, time after time after time, attacked my office with no legitimate purpose,” Willis said in an interview with MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow. “Anyone who knows Jim Jordan’s history knows that he only has the purpose of trying to interfere in a criminal investigation.”

Earlier this year, Jordan threatened to hold Willis in contempt of Congress if she did not cooperate with an investigation into her use of federal funds. She ultimately cooperated in the probe, which she labeled Monday as “illegitimate,” calling the Ohio Republican’s actions “disgusting.”

“I bring that up at the federal level because now at the state level, they’ve decided to follow this clown’s lead, and they want to now try to interfere in an investigation,” she said. “And it’s not legitimate either.”

I meant it metaphorically, not literally. Aside from that, these days, YOU can be both. After all, you get to choose your gender and pronouns don't ya know? :awesome:
Yeah, I know.

Well, maybe I'll be a woman when I see a hot chickie entering the ladies room
:awesome:

Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis went after House Judiciary Committee Chair Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) on Monday, as the lawmaker continues to investigate her over misconduct allegations as she prosecutes former President Trump’s election interference case in Georgia.

“Jim Jordan has, time after time after time, attacked my office with no legitimate purpose,” Willis said in an interview with MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow. “Anyone who knows Jim Jordan’s history knows that he only has the purpose of trying to interfere in a criminal investigation.”

Earlier this year, Jordan threatened to hold Willis in contempt of Congress if she did not cooperate with an investigation into her use of federal funds. She ultimately cooperated in the probe, which she labeled Monday as “illegitimate,” calling the Ohio Republican’s actions “disgusting.”

“I bring that up at the federal level because now at the state level, they’ve decided to follow this clown’s lead, and they want to now try to interfere in an investigation,” she said. “And it’s not legitimate either.”

He is a clown. All the trumptards are attacking her. It's what nazis do when they're Feurer's under attack.

I hope he harasses the shit out of her even if its for no other reason than he's doing it for fun of it

Jordan turned politics into a performative act. He takes off his jacket and then screams and loudly talks over witnesses in testimony. He is a performer. He is not a serious legislator, but a self-promoter appealing to the LCD of politics.

Back