far left liberals in alternate universe

browsing through all of the left wing sites on the internet, i'm left with a feeling of horrid fascination that the far left individuals really are insane. From the ramblings of insisting that every protester is a paid body by corporate interests to the total insanity of believing that the MSM isn't reporting about wingnuts carrying guns to town hall meetings and Obama events.

where the hell do you leftists live?

Far be it from me to defend far left liberals but there are always going to be extremes on the right and on the left. I live in San Franicsco so I'm seen first hand multiple times these far left liberals in action and I ask myself the same question you did. But I also have friends who are Democrats who I know are nothing like the extremists. Just my unasked for opinion but it seems like people on the right and left try to paint the majority as being similar to the extremists (now of course there are probably times when it is accurate but on the whole it isn't).

browsing through all of the left wing sites on the internet, i'm left with a feeling of horrid fascination that the far left individuals really are insane. From the ramblings of insisting that every protester is a paid body by corporate interests to the total insanity of believing that the MSM isn't reporting about wingnuts carrying guns to town hall meetings and Obama events.

What sites you been visiting? There are good sites on the left and the right and really bad god-awful sites on the left and the right. I'd be happy to make some recommendations for you if you really wanted to do some meaningful opposition research.

Insane? Eternal vigilance is the price of freedom. If one thing today is clear corporations have way too much control over the citizens and the government in this nation, a warning from Lincoln to Eisenhower to today. Even the left has trouble saying no to power and money, but accusing the left of this sin requires a mirror for the real crazy person.

"A Think Tank is an organization that claims to serve as a center for research and/or analysis of important public issues. In reality, many think tanks are little more than public relations fronts, usually headquartered in state or national seats of government and generating self-serving scholarship that serves the advocacy goals of their industry sponsors; in the words of Yellow Times.org columnist John Chuckman, "phony institutes where ideologue~propagandists pose as academics ... [into which] money gushes like blood from opened arteries to support meaningless advertising's suffocation of genuine debate.""

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Think_tanks

http://www.splcenter.org/intel/intelreport/article.jsp?aid=50

"Organizations listed as hate groups by the Southern Poverty Law Center are indicated by an asterisk."

The American Cause
American Enterprise Institute
American Immigration Control Foundation*
The Lynde and Harry Bradley Foundation
Castle Rock Foundation
Center for American Unity
Center for the Study of Popular Culture
Federation for American Immigration Reform
Free Congress Foundation
Institute for the Study of Man
Ludwig von Mises Institute
New Century Foundation*
John M. Olin Foundation
Pioneer Fund*
Rockford Institute
Scaife Foundations
U.S. Inc.

http://www.schr.org/

the fruitiest liberals i've read posts from seem to reside on democraticunderground. They aren't all batshit insane, just a couple handfuls of them, but seriously, reading those particular morons exclaim that the MSM isn't reporting on why people are carrying guns to Obama events is highly indicative of not living in reality.

Anchorage, Alaska

What sites you been visiting? There are good sites on the left and the right and really bad god-awful sites on the left and the right. I'd be happy to make some recommendations for you if you really wanted to do some meaningful opposition research.
TURD! I love you, you rock on Jepordy!

the fruitiest liberals i've read posts from seem to reside on democraticunderground. They aren't all batshit insane, just a couple handfuls of them, but seriously, reading those particular morons exclaim that the MSM isn't reporting on why people are carrying guns to Obama events is highly indicative of not living in reality.
Wasn't Democratic UNDERGROUND your first clue?

sty most of the visitors to the liberal sites prob have college degrees which you don't.
It's prob mostly over your head.

Um, here's your problem: You're reading message board forums, not liberal media.

Messsage board forums are obviously fertile habitat for rants and poseurs.

Check out The Nation, Alternet, or Mother Jones if you intend to provide an actual critique of lefty media.

Pittsburgh by God PA.

Back