Fascinating Essay on Macroeconomics in the US

That depends, if you're finances are all part of the planned, international-nationalist agenda, then we are still definitely talking macro here. Of course, since its just you, I figure there's no real need for consistency or anything here.

That depends, if you're finances are all part of the planned, international-nationalist agenda, then we are still definitely talking macro here. Of course, since its just you, I figure there's no real need for consistency or anything here.

Individuals do plan their personal finances according to markets, which are influenced by centrally planning, be it public or private.

Even in centrally planned communist nations, people still had personal finances.

My point is the we currently have privatized central planning.

No they don't - they live off of allowances and allotments. LOLZ at the "privatized" action that is something conducted publicly by the government.

No they don't - they live off of allowances and allotments. LOLZ at the "privatized" action that is something conducted publicly by the government.

They still had to plan what to do with their allowances and allotments. Our government does central planning? really? Where?

Central (meaning government) planning is a government action. It does not refer to private markets, since they aren't government entities.

Back