Favor

canceled.2021.1

#AMERICAISDEAD
Now that Bobby Muller the Boy Scout who served in Vietnam has concluded that President Trump committed no crimes and there was never collusion, can we have one week where we can go on a grave digging warpath to shove it in the leftists faces how foolish they were?

I mean the material is voluminous.

This ... is just the BEGINNING.
Do you think the Democratic House is going to let this go?
After all the so-called 'Investigations' that the Republican House instigated.

The next two years is going to be nothing but a Pinata Party for the Democrats.

Now that Bobby Muller the Boy Scout who served in Vietnam has concluded that President Trump committed no crimes and there was never collusion, can we have one week where we can go on a grave digging warpath to shove it in the leftists faces how foolish they were?

I mean the material is voluminous.

You haven't read a word.
Nice try with assuming.

This ... is just the BEGINNING.
Do you think the Democratic House is going to let this go?
After all the so-called 'Investigations' that the Republican House instigated.

The next two years is going to be nothing but a Pinata Party for the Democrats.

Au contraire my little bitter one. Not only do I not believe this is over for you demalquedacrats, I am counting on it. I am counting on you all losing your ever loving minds and going off the deep end.

JPP liberals never seem to tire of being wrong, do they?

As soon as their previous pack of prognostications proves pitifully poor, they erupt with another parcel of puerile progressive propaganda predicting pending presidential portents. It's like they're pre-programmed.

Priceless.

JPP liberals never seem to tire of being wrong, do they?

As soon as their previous pack of prognostications proves pitifully poor, they erupt with another parcel of puerile progressive propaganda predicting pending presidential portents. It's like they're pre-programmed.

Priceless.

As I predicted they will start proclaiming that it was never about Bobby Muller but ALWAYS about the SDNY. They will claim that is “where the real action is” because they are outside presidential pardons and such.

They will pretend all previous prognostications never happened.

But we know better don’t we Comrade?

As I predicted they will start proclaiming that it was never about Bobby Muller but ALWAYS about the SDNY. They will claim that is “where the real action is” because they are outside presidential pardons and such.

They will pretend all previous prognostications never happened.

But we know better don’t we Comrade?

They definitely deemed Donald doomed.

Back