FB page for independents and independent minded people

It took me all of a week to find out for sure that FB is unusable for Free Mind/Free Speech Free Folk.

It took me all of a week to find out for sure that FB is unusable for Free Mind/Free Speech Free Folk.

It's definitely not a place to say whatever you want however you want. But, it's a large forum nonetheless if you want to get a word out.

It's definitely not a place to say whatever you want however you want. But, it's a large forum nonetheless if you want to get a word out.

Only if you stay within the confines your masters set for the serfs, you stay not very popular, and dont speak heresy very well so that you can be successfully mocked.

You are pretty clearly an idiot.

You the sort who thinks the government is watching his every movement 24/7, yet the only movement you ever make is between the living room and the kitchen or the toilet.

I am the sort that pays attention and tells the truth, which makes me rare because America had become the land of the ignorant cowards.

Buckle Up, this is going to hurt like a son of a bitch.

We actually have a 3 party system. We have the Democratic party, the Republican party, and the Trump party. Trump took a big chunk of the Reds and they only answer to him. When the Reds leader McCarthy talks, they laugh and ridicule him.

We actually have a 3 party system. We have the Democratic party, the Republican party, and the Trump party. Trump took a big chunk of the Reds and they only answer to him. When the Reds leader McCarthy talks, they laugh and ridicule him.

Its the Uniparty and the dissidents, the so called MAGA, rebels battling the treasonous elite class.

I am the sort that pays attention and tells the truth, which makes me rare because America had become the land of the ignorant cowards.

Buckle Up, this is going to hurt like a son of a bitch.

You guys have been waiting for Armageddon since Martin Luther accused the Pope of being the Antichrist. Lol. Every generation, doom is just around the corner.

Back