FBI to address attacks on Recruiting Centers!

Let's hope the FBI do a better job with this than they did tracking down that beardie bloke wot done them murders with them planes and that.

No problemo...!

Let's hope the FBI do a better job with this than they did tracking down that beardie bloke wot done them murders with them planes and that.

They run around chanting in dirty pink nities and bras with stage makeup plastered on their faces...they stand out in a sea of military uniforms....:D

They run around chanting in dirty pink nities and bras with stage makeup plastered on their faces...they stand out in a sea of military uniforms....:D

Oh, i don't know, i'd encourage more women to run around in their bras for whatever reason they feel comfortable with.

If McCain or Clinton or anyother right-wing knuckledragger calls for a draft .. then Code Pink will have lots of company protesting and recruiting centers will get damaged by The Stampede of the Chicken-Hawks.

I think the point has to be made that if, as is suggested, recruitment centres are being damaged by groups of women bouncing about in pink bras, the fact that the local police would require the assistance of the FBI to apprehend the perpetrators would, at best, point to a catastrophically poor police performance.

I think the point has to be made that if, as is suggested, recruitment centres are being damaged by groups of women bouncing about in pink bras, the fact that the local police would require the assistance of the FBI to apprehend the perpetrators would, at best, point to a catastrophically poor police performance.
It's not a matter of local police performance. It's a matter of attacks on federal property and personnel being FBI jurisdiction.

It's not a matter of local police performance. It's a matter of attacks on federal property and personnel being FBI jurisdiction.

Oh, right.

I just thought if a local copper were to espy a woman in a pink bra lobbing bricks into the window of a recruitment centre he might just arrest her.

However...............

Oh, right.

I just thought if a local copper were to espy a woman in a pink bra lobbing bricks into the window of a recruitment centre he might just arrest her.

The investigation was called for since the Mayor of Berkley,California supports Code Pink...and gave officers of his city the order to give Code Pink free reign...Berkley, California is a hot bed of radical protesting groups...including elected officials! They are going down hard this time around!;)

The investigation was called for since the Mayor of Berkley,California supports Code Pink...and gave officers of his city the order to give Code Pink free reign...Berkley, California is a hot bed of radical protesting groups...including elected officials! They are going down hard this time around!;)

Are your mayors allowed to order police officers to ignore the law? That would be one messed up system.

:cheer: :cheer:

Without their bras would be better :D

Damn I miss that aspect of my good ol days.

This is absolutely appalling, US.

Stop this nonsense, this very instant, before you remind me of what i will be like when i'm your age. (who am i kidding i'm imagining it now. Damn you USC, you evil conjurer of breasts, you.)

Kinda/sorta.............

Are your mayors allowed to order police officers to ignore the law? That would be one messed up system.

Since the Mayors in US cities hire and fire the Police Chiefs...they have control over how the police Chief's order their officers...a sorry ass state of affairs....Police Chiefs should be elected officials as are County Sheriffs...this would eliminate most problems...

Since the Mayors in US cities hire and fire the Police Chiefs...they have control over how the police Chief's order their officers...a sorry ass state of affairs....Police Chiefs should be elected officials as are County Sheriffs...this would eliminate most problems...

That really is quite frightening.

That kind of system would only work where the electorate is extremely cynical about politicians, of any hue, and question every decision.

Sadly, your press doesn't seem to hold your politicians to account and it seems Americans, in general, don't have as much cynicism, when dealing with politicians, as they should. (Naturally, i'm excluding this place from that broad generalisation as you're all very politically focussed.)

Back