Federal Ban on abortion...

Nobody dares opining on a position here?

Don't want to counter your comander?

What we should have is licensing of pregnancies.

For humans, sex is recreational first and procreational only as required.
Only genetically screened and approved parents should be allowed to procreate,
and even then, the old Chinese standard of one kid per family made a lot of sense.

I think we should carry it a step further and limit it to family advisory board-approved parents.

Not tolerating the concept of forced births should be a given.

The real question is whether or not inadvisable births should be tolerated.

Should we have a nationwide ban?

If TDS (Trump Dick Suckers) really believed a human life begins at conception, they would insist on a blanket national ban on all abortions, including those pregnancies induced by rape, and felony murder charges for women who get abortions.

Any hesitancy to embrace that policy indicates they aren't really sure if a zygote is a human being

If TDS (Trump Dick Suckers) really believed a human life begins at conception, they would insist on a blanket national ban on all abortions, including those pregnancies induced by rape, and felony murder charges for women who get abortions.

Any hesitancy to embrace that policy indicates they aren't really sure if a zygote is a human being

They wont admit it today!

We already know you don't pay attention. You're a leftist. I don't care about trump. The only agreement I need to have with trump is, he isn't biden.

I know what you claim. You are well understood.

Should we have a nationwide ban?

The right opposed Roe because they said abortion should be a decision made by each state and then applauded Gibbons for agreeing.

A 15 week ban would still permit 97% of abortions because most are performed before 15 weeks.

The right opposed Roe because they said abortion should be a decision made by each state and then applauded Gibbons for agreeing.

A 15 week ban would still permit 97% of abortions because most are performed before 15 weeks.

If one genuinely believes a human life is created at conception, "leaving it to the states" is an immoral and indefensible act. A life is a life, and murder is murder. The rightwing should either admit to working towards a national ban on all abortions, or just admit they don't actually know when a human life begins.

Nobody dares opining on a position here?

Don't want to counter your comander?

iu

Back