Felon indicted again!

Supreme Court says that trunp is immune from “presidential acts”.

Super prosecutor, reindicts taking out all “presidential acts” but keeps all the same crimes!
It's obviously not a lawful presidential official act to incite a riot against congress to overthrow an election.

Super prosecutor, reindicts taking out all “presidential acts” but keeps all the same crimes!
I get it, you think saying "twice convicted felon" will finally do what 8 years of leftist stupidity couldnt do. Good luck with it. The problem you nitwits have is you have a candidate that not even Democrats wanted and who has her current job only because of her genitals and pigmentation.

I get it, you think saying "twice convicted felon" will finally do what 8 years of leftist stupidity couldnt do. Good luck with it. The problem you nitwits have is you have a candidate that not even Democrats wanted and who has her current job only because of her genitals and pigmentation.
I disagree with why she has the position she has. It appears she has a much better shot than Biden. Most people who see who trump really is are very happy with the change.

I disagree with why she has the position she has. It appears she has a much better shot than Biden. Most people who see who trump really is are very happy with the change.
How about the 14.5 million disenfranchised Democrats who voted for Biden in the primary?

Heels Up Harris was selected for VP because she is an affirmative action hire. Black men and white men and women were excluded from the process when Biden said he was only going to pick a black woman.

Reactions: TOP

Smith's appointment was and is unconstitutional. The cases are therefore invalid. You lose.

How about the 14.5 million disenfranchised Democrats who voted for Biden in the primary?

Heels Up Harris was selected for VP because she is an affirmative action hire. Black men and white men and women were excluded from the process when Biden said he was only going to pick a black woman.
Well, they should be upset at Biden for dropping out. But how can they be upset at the vice president for stepping up?

Biden never should’ve run. That’s obvious.

How about them?

They seem to be delighted with what is happening.

There is no groundswell among Democrats to go back to Joe Biden. That is only happening among the MAGA element?

Any ideas about why that is?

You're a day late with your trolling. Get back to your phone duties.

No.... They got to see who she really is... She's worse than the guy she helped get rid of...

Well, they should be upset at Biden for dropping out. But how can they be upset at the vice president for stepping up?

Biden never should’ve run. That’s obvious.
He didn't drop out...she helped "drive" him out...;) Loaded him up...dropped him off...Got back behind the wheel and ran right over him...

Felon indicted again!​

He , no doubt, believes that he's going to dodge persecution for this;

ghaza.jpg

Back