Fiat Money = Sublimated violence

Where is the additional info????????

I have been hanging on the edge of my seat waiting for more financial wisdom!!

Please enlighten us!!

The above post is sarcasm. If you are confused by this....well, there is no help for you

How many chickens would I have to carry in my pockets to buy a house?

Great new business idea!!

When the great collapse that asshat is calling for comes, I will start a new business.

Livestock Pockets! Tired of trying to carry chickens in your old Levis? With new Livestock pockets you can show your friends how wealthy you really are! Carry up to 17 medium chickens or even a small cow! Think of the convenience!

And for the Mrs, the all new Poultry purse! Now she doesn't have to take you shopping with her. All she needs is her Poultry purse some chickens or other livestock, and a back brace and she is ready to barter for bargains!

Last edited:
How many chickens would I have to carry in my pockets to buy a house?

I would consolidate that into something of greater value like a kilo of coc. or something. Besides, currency doesn't have to be fiat currency, which causes inflation and totalitarianism.

War now is conducted to force countries into the global fiat economic system.

When all resources are indexed against a single currency and an authoritarian entity creates that currency out of thin air, it is a way of limiting resources to those who accept your economice domination. Hence the violence of war is continued through the mandatory respect and acceptance of the currency. Every transaction conducted with that tainted note, is a reopening of the wounds of battle.

I would consolidate that into something of greater value like a kilo of coc. or something. Besides, currency doesn't have to be fiat currency, which causes inflation and totalitarianism.
How many chickens would I have to carry in my pocket to buy a kilo of cocaine?

This is totally inane. I want to consolidate it into a house. I don't want to trade my chickens for something else, then something else again in order to be able buy a house. The bank doesn't take my chickens or pay any interest on their value. The inefficiency alone would guarantee a return to currency. Make the currency valuable by using a base for it other than "we said so", we don't need to return to trading chickens.

How many chickens would I have to carry in my pocket to buy a kilo of cocaine?
Don't know. But the dealer may have a local chicken consolidation spot in your area, where you drop off your livestock and get issued a voucher.
This is totally inane. I want to consolidate it into a house. I don't want to trade my chickens for something else, then something else again in order to be able buy a house. The bank doesn't take my chickens or pay any interest on their value. The inefficiency alone would guarantee a return to currency. Make the currency valuable by using a base for it other than "we said so", we don't need to return to trading chickens.

That would be fine, but assholes always get the idea of making however much they want and screwing everyone else. Too bad they ruined a nice concept.

War now is conducted to force countries into the global fiat economic system.

When all resources are indexed against a single currency and an authoritarian entity creates that currency out of thin air, it is a way of limiting resources to those who accept your economice domination. Hence the violence of war is continued through the mandatory respect and acceptance of the currency. Every transaction conducted with that tainted note, is a reopening of the wounds of battle.

You mean like taxation?

Money doesn't need another value to distort it's true value. It is valuable only as a medium of exchange, as it should be.

It's convenient as a medium of exchange, it's VALUE is what you can get for it.

But when some parties exploit the medium of exchange and use it as a dictatorial power by selectively creating it for a certain agenda, it's usage should be curtailed outright.

But when some parties exploit the medium of exchange and use it as a dictatorial power by selectively creating it for a certain agenda, it's usage should be curtailed outright.

Dear Asshat, the money they print does not go into treasury coffers.

People used to do the same thing with barter. It was called feudalism.

Back