Finally! Huckabee drops out.

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
He dropped out of the race after losing every single Primary battle by more than twice what he got.

LOL. Sidney isn't spelled with any Dubyas in it...

You have fallen for the lefty mantra.
Same song second verse. He will continue to pour young men into the mill for so much grist to make the ME safe for DEMOCRACY. What a fucking joke. They embraced Mahmoud Ahmadinejad for chissakes.

What makes me laugh is that after all that extra time Huckabee STILL has less Delegates than Mitt.

I don't know what Huckabee thought he was doing. He wasn't giving many people an alternative.
I wish he'd dropped out earlier and let Mitt take some of those Primaries that he was splitting votes with Mitt...

I think we'd be looking at a Mitt/Obama race.

I don't know what Huckabee thought he was doing. He wasn't giving many people an alternative.

He wanted to either increase his visibility in order to be a good vp pick or increase his visibility so he can be a known contender for a 2012 run.

Heres the downside..........

Now all we will see from now until around May or June is a cat fight between Obama and Hillary...the media will drop coverage on McCain...there will be little coverage about conservative plans and policies...all Obama/Hillary all the time...boring...
And when is RP going to get the message and have his name dropped...no one even talks to him anymore!

Now all we will see from now until around May or June is a cat fight between Obama and Hillary...the media will drop coverage on McCain...there will be little coverage about conservative plans and policies...all Obama/Hillary all the time...boring...
And when is RP going to get the message and have his name dropped...no one even talks to him anymore!

He ain't campaigning either.... but he isn't just going to throw support to a war mongerer

Back