Finally used avatar

Cool. I'm thinking of doing the same, ... but have this slight feeling I might get banned, so why bother? :)

Cool. I'm thinking of doing the same, ... but have this slight feeling I might get banned, so why bother? :)

It only took me a few minutes, less time than I have spent on some of my posts. Wasting time is par for the course for forum junkies.

this puppy is the only one I have ever had

before him I never put one up

he is now eight and 90lbs of sweet dogman

no he wasnt alive yet that dude never bought drugs in my hood again though he learned I don't like to be spit at for calling out crimes in my hood

So you can't even claim your dog was a witness, racist.

Your story keeps changing, doesn't it, racist?

Ive stood toe to toe with TWO drug dealers in my life. They both got the fuck out and I still own both houses. both were huge 6'3"ish 300 pounders. one white and one was black. Big guys think they can just get away anything sometimes. I spit in the face of the black guy and sprayed the white guy with my hose. Blew the fucking neighbors away with my actions.

I saw the drug deal idiot he was the buyer the skinny little dweeb selling took the fuck off right away he thought he could scare me so he started giving me shit

Back