Firefighter Corey Comperatore’s widow refused Biden call after Trump rally shooting: ‘Didn’t want to talk to him’

Earl

Firefighter Corey Comperatore’s widow refused Biden call after Trump rally shooting: ‘Didn’t want to talk to him’
By Social Links for Steven Vago and
Social Links for Jorge Fitz-Gibbon
Published July 15, 2024, 5:53 p.m. ET

SARVER, Pa. — The heartbroken widow of Corey Comperatore, the hero firefighter shot dead by a sniper at a Donald Trump rally, wanted nothing to do with President Biden when he called after the tragedy, she told The Post.

“I didn’t talk to Biden,” Helen Comperatore said from her Pennsylvania home Monday. “I didn’t want to talk to him. My husband was a devout Republican and he would not have wanted me to talk to him.”

Corey Comperatore, a beloved volunteer firefighter and married father of two, was at Trump’s rally in Butler, Pa., on Saturday with his family when deranged sniper Thomas Matthew Crooks, 20, opened fire.

A bullet struck the former president in the ear, two rally-goers were wounded and Corey Comperatore was killed in the gunfire.
Widow Helen Comperatore. 3
Helen Comperatore, whose husband, Corey, was shot and killed by a sniper at a Trump rally, said she wouldn’t take President Biden’s condolence call. G.N.Miller/NYPost
President Biden tried to call the family of hero firefighter Corey Comperatore but his widow wouldn’t take the call. via REUTERS
nypost.com

Who can blame her?

Biden said to put Trump in the bullseye.

Crooks did and nearly assassinated Trump and her husband was murdered...in Crook's crosshairs.

the progressive rhetoric has been absurd since 2016.

Russian traitors deserve to be shot. she was correct to refuse the call. she should of exposed the media as well

Wait a minute, the guy was at a Trump rally, probably very early to get up close, and most certainly wearing his Trump paraphernalia, and his widow hates Biden, wow, what a shocker

NEXT

Back