First black president

I saw it also. Did you see almost 80% of the Hispanic support to Hillery.

Like I said---offer them welfare instead of incentive---and they will vote. When we finally understand that and agree---it is easy to see why many politicians offer amnisty, and are working with coporations to effctively make us poor.

The Black population seems to be waking up to that fact-(any black that likes the Clintons---are really really stupid people)--now we need amnisty and free health care to offset the blacks becoming more wise.

Will Hillery be touted as the first Mexican front running candidate?

Give me work--or give me welfare is replacing give me liberity or give me death.

What a proud population we have today.

I saw it also. Did you see almost 80% of the Hispanic support to Hillery.

Like I said---offer them welfare instead of incentive---and they will vote. When we finally understand that and agree---it is easy to see why many politicians offer amnisty, and are working with coporations to effctively make us poor.

The Black population seems to be waking up to that fact-(any black that likes the Clintons---are really really stupid people)--now we need amnisty and free health care to offset the blacks becoming more wise.

Will Hillery be touted as the first Mexican front running candidate?

Give me work--or give me welfare is replacing give me liberity or give me death.

What a proud population we have today.

A much smarter population .. which has rejected the brain-dead policies of the insane right and the Republican Party .,. which is on its way to becoming the Whigs. :)

Call it "Morning in America"

I gotta ask, BAC, does CNN piss you off by running this program? I find the phrase to be really stupid, hence why I make fun of it.

I gotta ask, BAC, does CNN piss you off by running this program? I find the phrase to be really stupid, hence why I make fun of it.

CNN lost its way when Ted Turner left.

Today, I equate it with the National Enquirer.

"First Black President" .. stupid as fuck.

Bernice Johnson is a fool and she has been beaten up repeatedly by the black communtiy for being such a fool as to call the INCARCERATION president, "blacl."

... However Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) said she has no idea what people mean when they talk about Clinton being "the first black president. "I don't know what that means. I don't know what that means," she commented as she walked away.

Nobody knows what the fuck that's supposed to mean.

A much smarter population .. which has rejected the brain-dead policies of the insane right and the Republican Party .,. which is on its way to becoming the Whigs. :)

Call it "Morning in America"

stupidest quote of the moment.

Every 4 years the other side always proclaims the death of the other.

I believe Harding was 1/4 black. Does he count?

"No family in the state (of Ohio) has a clearer, a more honorable record than the Hardings, a blue-eyed stock from New England and Pennsylvania, the finest pioneer blood."

-Harding's campaign manager concerning the possiblity of Harding's black heritage

"No family in the state (of Ohio) has a clearer, a more honorable record than the Hardings, a blue-eyed stock from New England and Pennsylvania, the finest pioneer blood."

-Harding's campaign manager concerning the possiblity of Harding's black heritage

lol like they would admit back then if he was part black.

Back