First post-Iowa poll shows Obama with Ten point lead in N.H.

I would have liked to have been a fly on the wall at Hillary's post Iowa campaign meeting. I hope she comes in third in NH again.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2008/president/new_hampshire-primary.html

Found em. Rasmussen, and American Resource Group. All the others have it between one and two percent. It averages to 2%...

And two of them show Clinton winning by more than 5%. And yes they were all new polls.

As I suggested in the thread title, the only polls that matter now, are the post-iowa polls. Because Iowa changes the whole dynamic.

So, throw out those polls that were done before or during the Iowa caucus. All the post-caucus polls show Obama clobbering hillary. By 10 to 12 points. Only CNN has them tied.

As I suggested in the thread title, the only polls that matter now, are the post-iowa polls. Because Iowa changes the whole dynamic.

So, throw out those polls that were done before or during the Iowa caucus. All the post-caucus polls show Obama clobbering hillary. By 10 to 12 points. Only CNN has them tied.
And the Iowa Caucus was when? All of the polls listed include polls after the Iowa Caucus.

And the Iowa Caucus was when? All of the polls listed include polls after the Iowa Caucus.

Throw out every poll that has at least some data from before January 4. Because it will include a sample of people who aren't aware of the iowa results.

Throw out every poll that has at least some data from before January 4. Because it will include a sample of people who aren't aware of the iowa results.
Yeah... Then you have a huge dichotomy of information.

Regardless. You didn't provide a link. Was it because you think Rasmussen is embarrassing? One shows Obama by only one percentage, the other two are the ones that I stated.

Then one that has information from the third, but almost all information afterward has clinton with a large lead, the other is a tracking poll and shows Clinton on a decline.

Simply dismissing all results from polls because they had one night of three before you want to include any data is just plain silly. Clinton's lead wasn't that superhuge before then.

It also discounts the fact that Edwards comes in very largely last with an even smaller percentage than before.

LOL

Ron Paul is in third place in NH, and Saint Rudy, the Hero of 9/11 is in fifth place with 8% of the vote!

[
Rasmussen Poll: Obama Takes Big Lead In New Hampshire

By Eric Kleefeld - January 5, 2008, 2:36PM

Barack Obama has taken a huge lead in the first pure post-Iowa poll of New Hampshire. Rasmussen gives Obama 37%, Hillary Clinton 27%, John Edwards 19%, and Bill Richardson 8%. Rasmussen's last poll from two weeks ago had Clinton at 31%, Obama 28%, Edwards 18%, and Richardson 6%.

On the Republican side: John McCain 31%, Mitt Romney 26%, Ron Paul 14%, Mike Huckabee 11%, Rudy Giuliani 8%, and Fred Thompson 5%. Two weeks ago it was Romney 31%, McCain 27%, Giuliani 13%, Huckabee 11%, Paul 7%, and Thompson 5%.

Rudy's gone. If this holds up. Sixth place in Iowa. Fifth place in New Hamsphire. He's running, what, fifth place in South Carolina?

Back