First They Came For The Lemonade Stands…

Mr. T

Verified User
Wednesday, August 31, 2011
By Paul Martin
Chris
InformationLiberation

I thought this was quite an apropos comment on the Gibson Guitar raid.
First they came for the lemonade stand, and I didn’t say anything, because I didn’t have a lemonade stand.
Then they came for the organic foods and raw milk, and I didn’t say anything, because I didn’t have organic foods and raw milk.
Then they came for the vitamins, and I didn’t say anything, because I didn’t have any vitamins.
Then they started shutting down old coal power plants and I didn’t say anything, because my electricity comes from wind turbines.
Then they came for the my neighbor’s house and claimed eminent domain, but I didn’t say anything, since my house is just fine.
Then they came for the gold, and I didn’t say anything, because I had no gold.
Then they came for the guns, and I didn’t say anything, because I had no guns.
In the end, they came for me and no one was left able to speak for me.

Wake up America, this government is not our government, it is a monster. Today is Gibson guitars, tomorrow is your business or you job.
All I would add is first they came for your taxes, from that point on, all else follows.

Source

By Paul Martin
Chris
InformationLiberation

First they came for the lemonade stand, and I didn’t say anything, because I didn’t have a lemonade stand.
Then they came for the organic foods and raw milk, and I didn’t say anything, because I didn’t have organic foods and raw milk.
Then they came for the vitamins, and I didn’t say anything, because I didn’t have any vitamins.
Then they started shutting down old coal power plants and I didn’t say anything, because my electricity comes from wind turbines.
Then they came for the my neighbor’s house and claimed eminent domain, but I didn’t say anything, since my house is just fine.

Wake up America, this government is not our government, it is a monster. Today is Gibson guitars, tomorrow is your business or you job.
All I would add is first they came for your taxes, from that point on, all else follows.

Source

Friday, September 2, 2012
By Apple 0154
The Scam

First they said I needed money for an education so I could get a good job.
So they loaned me money.
Then they said I needed a credit card as I had to establish credit.
So I charged items instead of paying cash.
Then they told me I needed a house as I might, one day, require collateral.
So I took out a variable rate mortgage.
Then they told me to invest in stocks and my money would grow.
So I invested every extra penny I had.
And, finally, they told me children would be a blessing in my retirement.
So I started a family.

Then “they” moved jobs overseas resulting in my job loss.
Then my student loan and credit card loans fell behind.
Then the predatory loans were exposed and my home collateral disappeared.
Then the accounting thieves destroyed my investment stock.
And, finally, they cut the education budget ensuring my children would have
Neither an education nor a job.

While being homeless and hungry “they” continued their assault.
They fought tooth and nail against medical care.
They threatened to throw the nation into bankruptcy
Unless the poor and ill and elderly suffered.
They packaged the acceptance of poverty and oppression
As taking “personal responsibility”.

(to be continued…)

By Paul Martin
Chris
InformationLiberation

Source

They're not finished getting the Christians yet.....and they're busy going after the babysitters in Calif. first.....

They're not finished getting the Christians yet.....and they're busy going after the babysitters in Calif. first.....

If the babysitters are mexican then they should be rewarded according to Obama's standards.

What's this now; the christians are not fnished getting the christians yet? That doesn't make much sense even for you Blabo.

Back