Fiscal Watchdogs???

signalmankenneth

Verified User
blue-dogs-silent.jpg

Where were these cocksuckers, when Bush ran up over 5 trillion in debt???

I'm not trying to defend them but how many of them were in office at the time? Many of the blue dogs won their seats in 2006.

i guess some people are just too stupid to realize that the blue dogs were elected BECAUSE of the republican laziness. nice history revisionism though. dumbass.

Yes several Blue dogs or Republicans lite got their seats in 2006.

But where were the regular republican fiscal conservatives during the Bush years?

Dems suck, Republicans just suck worse.

Yes several Blue dogs or Republicans lite got their seats in 2006.

But where were the regular republican fiscal conservatives during the Bush years?

Dems suck, Republicans just suck worse.

those 'fiscal conservatives' were doing the exact same thing that most of your democrats are doing this very day. They are supporting their party over their country, knowing full well the long term economic damage all of this shit is going to cause later on.

those dems and repubs suck equally as bad as the other, and that's pretty fucking bad.

those 'fiscal conservatives' were doing the exact same thing that most of your democrats are doing this very day. They are supporting their party over their country, knowing full well the long term economic damage all of this shit is going to cause later on.

those dems and repubs suck equally as bad as the other, and that's pretty fucking bad.

Dems do not tend to make fiscal responsibility a party plank like repubs do.
A certian level of hypocracy exists there for the repubs.

Dems do not tend to make fiscal responsibility a party plank like repubs do.
A certian level of hypocracy exists there for the repubs.

of course it does, only a fool would deny that. a certain level of hypocrisy exists to deny that same party congresspeople stand behind their same party president no matter what fool policy they put forth.

of course it does, only a fool would deny that. a certain level of hypocrisy exists to deny that same party congresspeople stand behind their same party president no matter what fool policy they put forth.

I cannot really disagree with that.

Most people are stupit.

Back