Five shot dead in Albuquerque, teen charged

Cancel 2018. 3

<-- sched 2, MJ sched 1
SANTA FE, New Mexico (Reuters) - A teenage boy with several weapons including an assault rifle shot and killed five people, three of them children, at a house in Albuquerque, New Mexico, authorities said on Sunday.

The boy, whose exact age had yet to be determined, was arrested and charged with the killings which took place late Saturday night, said Aaron Williamson, a Bernalillo County Sheriff's Department deputy.

"The victims all had multiple gunshot wounds, and there appeared to be multiple weapons, including an assault type weapon," Williamson said.

http://news.yahoo.com/five-shot-dead-albuquerque-teen-charged-192338159.html

this is just tragic. it seems like it might be copycat killings. and how did the boy get the weapons...

what is the matter groaner...can't answer a simple question? i've looked at the rates and cited for you that there is a minimal difference, 1%. you are incapable of rational thought on this issue and can only spew trollish = you're a nazi etc...comments

you have also not shown that there is any correlation. you should have followed my link and educated yourself on UNODC findings.

glad you understand that our gun rights have ZERO to do with this tragedy.

i see you refuse to read the study and how other countries, with LESS guns than the US, have a higher murder rate

continue on in your ignorance, i tried to educate you, but alas, i cannot

and comparing total numbers is a false comparison given we have a larger population. now i know why you didn't give a link, you don't have a link to PER CAPITA death rates, you know, the comparison that is more meaningful.

Look up European murder rates!
NRA troll
Like the UK?
Murder rates have doubled since they banned almost all guns .

Odd how you always ignore thst inconvenient fact,

You refer to NRAZIS?

What was hitlers first law?
Come on you nazi , answer !!!

Back