Flabby white man wins again!

What happened to people like you and TDAK. Did a black girl turn you down? Did your daughter date a black dude?

Some event must have occurred for you to have the obsession you do.

All I know is this. The Gypsy king " Fury" is one tricky boxer. He is really quite good. Those long arms serve him well. Puts on a good show too,... fun to watch.

All I know is this. The Gypsy king " Fury" is one tricky boxer. He is really quite good. Those long arms serve him well. Puts on a good show too,... fun to watch.

Right on. He's also very intelligent, in the mold of Ali and Lennox Lewis, great champions. Wilder is a formidable fighter.

must be weird to view every fucking thing on Earth through a racist lens. what a stupid dumbfuck bitch volsrock is. he and text driver are sickening, useless, hate-filled racist scumbags.

must be weird to view every fucking thing on Earth through a racist lens. what a stupid dumbfuck bitch volsrock is. he and text driver are sickening, useless, hate-filled racist scumbags.

They're not very nice either.

Haw, haw............................haw.

What happened to people like you and TDAK. Did a black girl turn you down? Did your daughter date a black dude?

Some event must have occurred for you to have the obsession you do.

News Flash....white ppl will cling to just about anything and I mean anything to get the reassurance its gonna be okay, I'm still top dog...even a wrestling match bring hope to these lunatics.

News Flash....white ppl will cling to just about anything and I mean anything to get the reassurance its gonna be okay, I'm still top dog...even a wrestling match bring hope to these lunatics.

Add Tiggered to that list I posted earlier. :laugh: And btw,...it was a boxing match,....... Halfwit.

Back