Foleys crime

klaatu

Fusionist
Is having a kinky attraction to underage males. Unless he is attracted to..or has had or attempted to have sex with a prepubescent .. he is not a Pedophile.. that tag is reserved for a different species. I am not making excuses for this guy .. Im glad he is out of there.. but several members have wrongly accused him of being a pedo. He is a Gay man who has an attraction to young males of the teenage years.

Look at this way.... would a 20 year old be guilty of pedophilia if they were to have sex with a 17 year old? Obviously not. but in some states they could be in trouble for having sex with a minor... there is a difference. Would that same 20 year old be guilty of pedophilia if they were to have sex with a 9 year old? Of course. A 16 year old girl or boy can be physically more endowed than a 20 year old ..there lies the difference .. the physcial attraction to a 16 or 17 year old is not of the pedophiles nature. I guess he could still be classified as a predator... of the underaged.. but not a pedophile.

Pedophilia or paedophilia (see spelling differences) is the paraphilia of being sexually attracted primarily or exclusively to prepubescent or peripubescent children. Persons with this attraction are called pedophiles.

hmmm.. adolescent --wikipedia .. "adolescence is generally considered to begin somewhere between ages 12 and 14, and end at 19 or 20"

Ok.. he is a hebephilia .... I'll buy into that.

How many congressmen have had real physical affairs with 19 and 20 year olds? I have nothing to base it on, but my guess is that capitol hill is run amok with hebephilia's. :eek:

Pretty much the world is full of "dirty old men" who look and wish such people liked them...

hmmm.. adolescent --wikipedia .. "adolescence is generally considered to begin somewhere between ages 12 and 14, and end at 19 or 20"

Ok.. he is a hebephilia .... I'll buy into that.

How many congressmen have had real physical affairs with 19 and 20 year olds? I have nothing to base it on, but my guess is that capitol hill is run amok with hebephilia's. :eek:
Not just capitol hill but our entire society. The "cult of youth" isn't entirely just a media catch phrase.

I so totally don't care about the whole same sex thing. Nor did his constituency... They were always sure of his homosexuality.

But the rest of the republicans in the country Damo....This is not just about his area. It should be , but it is not.

But the rest of the republicans in the country Damo....This is not just about his area. It should be , but it is not.

Who's that ugly, middle-aged lady who's always at Foley's side in the old video clips? His fake wife, or fake girlfriend?

Yeah, the values voters of the GOP are going to be repulsed by his gayness.

the word is, that all other closet gays on the hill will be revealed within the week...guess the gay community is going to out them...?

That's the way to build trust and ensure everybody sticks with your community. Start outting people involuntarily.

i guess, they've had it with the hypocrisy of these gay congressmen and their votes against the gay community?

i don't think they should do it....it is a private matter...

this was just ''talk'' on a 24/7 channel...no evidence of any sort..

There really can't be all that many anyway. They can act like there would be a huge amount in that 535, but it isn't very likely.

Back