Footage Shows Scottie Scheffler’s Car Merely Crawling Through Crash Scene

volsrock1

Verified User

Footage Shows Scottie Scheffler’s Car Merely Crawling Through Crash Scene​

Louisville police released two video clips on Thursday of golfer Scottie Scheffler’s arrest, showing his car crawling slowly through a crash scene before a cop chased after him, whacked his windshield, and hauled him out of the driver’s seat to handcuff him.

He floored it assaulted a cop I tell u...LOL

The arrest report includes several straight up lies....that the cop did not turn on the body cam plus the lies from the cop would in a just America mean that the charges are dropped.

But that is not where we are.

The left wanted so much for this to be a case of a white guy speeding though and assaulting a cop and wasn't shot at because he was white

So they could play the race card

The left wanted so much for this to be a case of a white guy speeding though and assaulting a cop and wasn't shot at because he was white

On the other hand this supports the BLM claim that cops are bad and cant be trusted.....also massively supported by recent cop behaviour on university campuses.

No today, I'm afraid... I imagine it will be dismissed or they'll go to trial... My understanding is that the investigation has not yet been completed...
That morning was tragic, and chaotic...hopefully all will be resolved to everyone's satisfaction...

No today, I'm afraid... I imagine it will be dismissed or they'll go to trial... My understanding is that the investigation has not yet been completed...
That morning was tragic, and chaotic...hopefully all will be resolved to everyone's satisfaction...
Its too late for that.....the charges should have been dropped Monday....justice delayed is justice denied.

Also the cop should be on track for discipline for abusing a citizen.

I would not be shocked to be told that this abused citizen is further being abused with the blackmail that if he wants this to go away he must not speak out very far condemning his abuse....that this is the main reason charges have not been dropped.

Its too late for that.....the charges should have been dropped Monday....justice delayed is justice denied.
That morning was obviously a chaotic time with the fatality...and it seems as though he was given mixed messages as how to proceed through the area...mistakes were made... on both sides...I think an emergency scene means that you don't move at all...but someone may have told him to proceed with caution...hopefully, things will be resolved...

That morning was obviously a chaotic time with the fatality...and it seems as though he was given mixed messages as how to proceed through the area...mistakes were made... on both sides...I think an emergency scene means that you don't move at all...but someone may have told him to proceed with caution...hopefully, things will be resolved...
Cop lying on arrest report + Cop violating procedure by not using body cam = no charges.....which was known Monday almost certainly.

Cop lying on arrest report + Cop violating procedure by not using body cam = no charges.....which was known Monday almost certainly.
I did just see confirmation of all that...I don't get the lying part at all...that same day it was kind of clear he had overstepped the "stop"...and had not handled it very well...
The body cam footage should have been automatic...
I know I like living in a community where the police know everyone...and we know them...no fussing around....

Here is the police report from the arrest of Scottie Scheffler this morning:Detective Gillis was directing traffic into Gate 1 of the Valhalla Golf Course due to the road being closed in both directions from an earlier fatal collision. Listed subject was driving eastbound to gain access to the course. Subject pulled into the westbound lanes, where outbound traffic was flowing and to avoid backed up traffic. Detective Gillis was in the middle of the westbound lanes, in full LMPD uniform and a hi-visibility yellow reflective rain jacket. Dotective Gillis stopped subject and attempted to give instructions. Subject refused to comply and accelerated forward, dragging Detective Gillis to the ground. Detective Gillis suffered pain, swelling, and abrasions to his left wrist and knee. He was transported to the hospital for further medical treatment by emergency medical personnel. Detective Gillis' uniform pants, valued at approximately $80 were damaged beyond repair.

They did, or is that just another one of your lies you can’t document?

Footage Shows Scottie Scheffler’s Car Merely Crawling Through Crash Scene​

Louisville police released two video clips on Thursday of golfer Scottie Scheffler’s arrest, showing his car crawling slowly through a crash scene before a cop chased after him, whacked his windshield, and hauled him out of the driver’s seat to handcuff him.

He floored it assaulted a cop I tell u...LOL
Yep, this is the same department responsible for murdering Brionna Taylor in her sleep. They were exonerated for it. Not surprising they think they can continue to get away with abuse of power.

Yep, this is the same department responsible for murdering Brionna Taylor in her sleep. They were exonerated for it. Not surprising they think they can continue to get away with abuse of power.
Stop lying Taylor was standing behind her criminal boyfriend who fired the first shot striking a police officer in the leg. Understandably the cops returned fire and fatally hit Taylor. Like my mother said you have to be careful who you hang out with.

Back