Football Sunday

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
You will all be pleased to know I am in the finals in my survivor pool.

I am THAT good.

Now I have to figure out my final picks. The fact some teams might sit their players out if they lock a spot up is causing me a massive headache when figuring this shit out.

thanks for typing that at 8pm 3d

I fucking ran terrible. I got 2nd place :(

I had giants and atlanta. Like are you fucking kidding me. Eli throws an interception on like the 10 yard line and eagles run it for a fucking 90 yard touch down and then 2 minutes later atlanta fumbles and gives the saints the ball who end up scoring. This is my first frustration of the new year

I love how Rex Ryan continues to keep the Jets out of the playoffs. Of course, Fitzchokerick had more to do with it. Of trivia note, all of those 1998 stats they kept throwing out were aided by the phantom touchdown against Seattle, which kept us out of the playoffs and cost our head coach his job, to be replaced by Holmgren.

The Broncos now have home field advantage and only have two more wins to get to the Superbowl... Peyton is back, and he looked gooood... I'm excited for this year. Unfortunately I think it is Manning's last year, then all we have is Brock who, for some reason, throws balls directly to star receivers who suddenly can't catch....

yeah clown show part II coming. Make sure you guys blow the refs enough to fluff them up for when they decide to fuck us when we play you

i'm trying to figure out assuming we play each other in the AFC championship is reverse jinxing you or not. Or jinxing the pats. I dont know.

yeah clown show part II coming. Make sure you guys blow the refs enough to fluff them up for when they decide to fuck us when we play you

LOL. If you didn't cheat so poorly they might stop messing with you.

I really hope that Houston wins this weekend. I think they have a better chance to win than people think since they really have nothing to lose.

I really hope the Steelers win this weekend so I can get in the face of all the naysayers. :D

An article on today's sports page read "On the Steelers: Cincinnati has all the comforts of home."

I really hope the Steelers win this weekend so I can get in the face of all the naysayers. :D

An article on today's sports page read "On the Steelers: Cincinnati has all the comforts of home."

images

I really hope that Houston wins this weekend. I think they have a better chance to win than people think since they really have nothing to lose.

That would be fine with me. The Broncos can beat Houston like a rented mule later.

Back