footsballing....

Yea I still don’t understand the playoff selection committee passing over the best team from the best conference in the country. Hopefully this will embarrass the selection but for now they are still trying to sell the SEC mythology.

Yea I still don’t understand the playoff selection committee passing over the best team from the best conference in the country. Hopefully this will embarrass the selection but for now they are still trying to sell the SEC mythology.

Who is it you are saying was the best team from the best conference? OSU?

Who is it you are saying was the best team from the best conference? OSU?
absolutely. By any objective measure. There’s no arguing that the Big 10’s nonconference record, makes Them the best conference in the country this year with the ACC #2 and OSU is the conference champ ergo.

absolutely. By any objective measure. There’s no arguing that the Big 10’s nonconference record, makes Them the best conference in the country this year with the ACC #2 and OSU is the conference champ ergo.

The nonconference record is great. But with 2 losses, by a total of 46 points, calling them the best team in the country is quite a stretch. Especially when one of the 4 teams in the playoffs beat OSU by 15 points and has only one loss.

okay, so I'm watching Oklahoma one minute on the clock and there's an incomplete pass and a flag on the play and all of a sudden I'm seeing Sugar Bowl pregame.......

So you're arguing that OSU shoulda been chosen ahead of #1 Clemson?
Georgia vs. Alabama is no myth. Maybe OSU can play Central Florida Jan. 15 for the mythical nat'l. championship.

Back