For all you political junkies

• Thread starter Thread starter Cancel5
  • Start date Start date
Another ongoing, online political game.

Speaking of political fantasy games..........Wanna run for President?

http://u4prez.com/

I have been a presiential candidate on this "free" political site. Be warned that is quite addictive and becomes quite personal with those who participate.

It is a microcosim of American political theater mixed with a little bit of the lunacy that online anonimity provides.

For the most part it is a very creative site that does often stay on track and offer great, intense debates on everything from Iraq to immigration and all that is between.

I am currently working in real presidential campaign and have had to go on a personal rehab from the site. But before my vacation from u4prez, I was a top Republican on it. I developed quite a reputation on it and recieved a few first place awards for the creation of campaign video's on the site and a state of the union contest.

I'll be coming back to the site soon and would love to find some new, sincere and well versed players on it. Try it out.

I will be updating my platform on it but you can see where I am at on it at:

http://u4prez.com/ProfileView.aspx?UserID=480

Screw that. Fantasy football is fun but it celebrates the worst in the game. Stats really are not all that important and fantasy footbal overlooks many of the most important aspects that makes a team successful, e.g., defense is way underrated and there is no way to really measure the importance of line play.

This is the same thing with politics. Passing legislation should not be seen as a score.

The difference, football is just a game.

Screw that. Fantasy football is fun but it celebrates the worst in the game. Stats really are not all that important and fantasy footbal overlooks many of the most important aspects that makes a team successful, e.g., defense is way underrated and there is no way to really measure the importance of line play.

This is the same thing with politics. Passing legislation should not be seen as a score.

The difference, football is just a game.
Well, there are some other fantasy football leagues that give more to the defense, less to receivers, etc. However, as long as they are scored equally it is fair, and if you get good knowledgeable people it is often very random. While Passing legislation is never any of that.

The thing I dislike about fantasy football is that it brings guys that would not know a 4-3 from an I formation into the game. And twerps that trade away star running backs for nothing.

Back