For AssHat and Dungheap--Calling All Liberals

jollie

For AssHat, Dungheap, any others who wouldn't answer: I took away the excuse of too much commentary on MY part, I took away the excuse of "too long", I made a much shorter post than OTHERS I've seen here, just a few of the most articulate and eloquent average, everyday voters, some Democrat, some Repub., and their comments vis' a vis Barack Obama's recent speech.

#64On March 31st, 2008 at 5:29 am, graysonret said:
Obama stands for the proposition that the government’s role is to absolve people of personal responsibility. Why should one practice abstinence, live within one’s means and endeavor to succeed when the government can provide the solution. Obama’s world would have peole trade their freedom to be responsible for their own lives for government intervention relieving them of that “burden”. The barter of one’s freedom for security. A people willing to make that trade, to paraphrase Benjamin Franklin, deserve neother freedom nor security.

The real irony here is that Obama’s own mother and father conceived him out of wedlock. Is it his belief that his birth was a punishment on his parents? And, based on his mother’s atheist beliefs and her extreme liberal view of the world, had the climate for abortion been as permissive then as it is today, would there even be a Barak Obama? Why should she have had to endure the punishment of unprotected sex?

#25On March 30th, 2008 at 1:43 pm, Charles B. Simpson said:
Here in Philadelphia, it is fine to kill an un-born child. It is also fine to kill a police officer and be given the death penalty, only to have it overturned. Obama is for abortion and giving murderers an easier sentance. Typical anti-American, democratic base way of reasoning. Our spineless Democrat Senator Casey agrees with Hussein right on down the line. How could anyone of good conscience be affiliated with such a irreverant, illogical, and insensitive organization as the Democrat Party?

And “punished with a baby” oh my, his daughter(s) must feel really wanted right about now… & yet teen suicide still remains a mystery.

#32On March 30th, 2008 at 2:52 pm, Pachyderm2 said:
It’s been a long day for me already so I suppose I must be missing an awful lot here…

First of all, what is stopping any parent including Mr. Obama from giving their children sex-ed information beyond simply values & morals? Why must he rely on someone else to provide information to prevent them from “making a mistake” and thus being “punished”? (Boy, his wording his really disgusting)

If he’d like to truly help his daughters (and any other person who thinks he’s a positive influence), he could say this:

“Okay Kids: Sex = Baby-Making (and quite possibly STD’s) If you don’t want a baby (or an STD), girls - keep your legs closed - boys, keep your pants zipped. If you choose to accept the consequences then adoption waiting lists are begging for your “mistake” and these families certainly won’t consider your “mistakes” as “punishment”. It may cause you to put your plans on the back burner for a few months but life is full of challenges that we sometimes make ourselves and even then you can still go to med school while you’re pregnant and following the adoption. Now, if STD’s don’t scare the bee-gee-bee’s out of you then there’s really no hope for you, the hand-out line starts to the left.”

See how easy that is.

#46On March 30th, 2008 at 6:50 pm, englishqueen01 said:
Sorry - don’t know what I hit to post early…

This breaks my heart. But Obama is so noble! So wonderful! How dare we question the secular messiah in his infinite wisdom!

“Information” is what he seeks, here’s what he’ll get:

Fertility is a natural, normal, and HEALTHY function of a human body. It is not a disease.

The *only* way a woman can get pregnant is if she has sex - with or without birth control.

A child who is created is uniquely human from conception - with his own DNA, etc. - who will develop into a unique individual. A child never *asked* to be created, but was created. A child develops faster into that individual than pro-aborts care to think (as in, it’s not a clump of cells until seconds before birth).

Abortion kills that individual. Abortion robs him of the most fundamental right of all: the right to life. Contrary to what liberals believe, there *is* no right to sex with whoever, whenever and for whatever reason. The right to “life” is listed in the Constitution - and for all their creative interpretations of that document, they conveniently ignore the most obvious ones.

And Obama supports the right of women to murder her child up to and including after birth (he voted against the Born Alive act, so that’s not hyperbole, folks).

He calls children punishments.

He disgusts me.

#48On March 30th, 2008 at 7:30 pm, meatpieandtatters said:
God help us anytime some bureaucrat starts characterizing our children as a burden. The last time this was in vogue Hilter was beginning to accumulate his power. The Chinese government leadership, evil in their hearts, are also quite famous for their controlled population efforts the consequences of which has also created a very profitable baby trade selling unwanted female children to American families.

#49On March 30th, 2008 at 7:53 pm, Jim M. said:
On March 30th, 2008 at 7:30 pm, meatpieandtatters said:
God help us anytime some bureaucrat starts characterizing our children as a burden.
That is precisely what the government did with Terri Schiavo. Her life was deemed not worth living, despite pleas from her immediate family to spare her life. The sentence meted out by the Florida courts was not a manner of death that would pass muster for a criminal under sentence of death or as a form of euthanasia for an animal.

And this occurs more often than people think. It is but one short step away from having the government determine whose life is worth living and whose life is not. A missing piece would be nationalized healthcare, where the government would be directly involved in life and death treatment decisions.

#50On March 30th, 2008 at 8:04 pm, Chief RZ said:
lgm. Disgust is for anyone who kills children. Liberals I believe would rather kill their babies when they can not see them (out of sight, out of mind). If they wait until they can see them, then they might also be charged with murder. What is the difference? None, except in their imagination, the definition of is.
What is life? Indeed. This statement by Mr. Obama indeed is about abortion. There are numerous birth control methods available for both men and women.

#51On March 30th, 2008 at 8:39 pm, rooster said:
lgm,

It shows a great deal of ignorance and condescendence toward main street Americans, that a liberal always has to interpret what is meant by another liberals twisted speech.

This condescending attitude liberals have towards the majority of Americans destroys any credibility they may accidentally get off the backs of normal and faith based thinking citizens.

lgm, did you ever ask why your mamma gave birth to you when it would have been just as easy to rid herself of her mistake? Or maybe you could write your messiah, Obama and ask why his mother didn’t rid herself of her mistake.

I am not trying to take a cheap shot on you, but it is tiring always hearing a liberal explain why another lib is an idiot and that’s not what they meant to say, but he meant,….blah, blah, blah

#52On March 30th, 2008 at 8:45 pm, Mookie said:
lgm, did you ever ask why your mamma gave birth to you when it would have been just as easy to rid herself of her mistake? Or maybe you could write your messiah, Obama, and ask why HIS mother didn’t rid herself of her mistake.
Rooster, there are such things as intentional, planned pregnancies by people who want to have children.

#56On March 30th, 2008 at 9:23 pm, shooter said:
“I am going to teach them first about values and morals,…”
With the ‘morals and values’ of b.hussein.obama , he probably does need to plan ahead for these very things.
The fact of his propensity for lies and deceit , his kids stand very little chance of growing up with any REAL values, values to Christians anyway.
Add mommabama’s disappointment and hatred in America and LOW income for every one else but her and liebama and you get???
Mad and sad systemic entitlement type social workers with afro-centric core beliefs should suit them just fine.
Pray for the obama kids, they will need it.
Stop obama for the rest of the kids in America as they too will need him aborted from this democracy, just in order to survive.

Especially Obama, who not only considers it a right at the earliest stages of pregnancy, but up to and including the abhorrent practice of partial-birth abortion, and even after a botched abortion where he voted against a law requiring a child to receive medical treatment if born alive.

Democrats always claim they are the compassionate ones. Yet that compassion does not seem to extend to the womb or to an infant struggling to survive. Do you know what they do with those “botched” abortion babies? They’re left to die - on shelves, in plastic bags.

If that doesn’t disgust and horrify you, check your pulse. How is that a right? If I did that to my child, it’d be abuse.

So if you have a problem with the fact I won’t kowtow at Obama’s feet and thank him for being such a rabid supporter of 1.3 million deaths annually, fine. That’s your issue. But I’m not going to vote now - or ever - for a politician who extols the glories of abortion like Obama does.

And his comments cannot be taken in any other context than babies = punishment because Obama - in his infinite wisdom - should know that sex (even with contraception) isn’t failsafe. And a majority of children who are aborted were conceived when the woman was using contraception. I hope someone is around to tell his grandkids he sees them as a burden unless they’re carefully planned and structured into his daughter’s lives.

It’s a nice, neat curricular argument. Contraceptive sex = pregnancy = abortion = “women’s rights” = votes for pro-aborts like Obama. And it’s one that I’m smart enough not to buy. Too bad you are.

#58On March 30th, 2008 at 10:07 pm, englishqueen01 said:
Oh, and by the way - there is never a thing as an “unwanted” child. Just an unplanned one.

How selfish are we as a culture when children are classified as “unwanted.”

Talk to the parents I know who can’t have kids of their own who’d love to adopt. Tell them children are ever “unwanted” when they work so hard to save money to adopt even one child.

If I had the means, I would adopt as many children as I could. In my eyes, they are all worthy of love and I want all of them to have an opportunity at life.

But I guess that just makes me some heartless conservative, huh?
#64On March 31st, 2008 at 5:29 am, graysonret said:
Originally, I used to support abortion, but that was in my naive, gullible days. The more I learned about it, and the techniques used, the more I became disgusted and horrified over it and being in the medical field, I’ve seen my share of horror and disgust. I have always wondered when a baby goes from a “piece of tissue” to a human being, protected by law; it’s obviously not at birth, since failed aborted live babies are dumped. So if a baby is born and the mother kills it, that’s murder, but if the government does it, it’s an abortion? “Roe vs Wade” was passed to “protect a woman’s right to privacy”. Well, I’ve searched all over the Constitution, and I can’t find one “privacy” word or right, in there. Must have a few copies of a misprinted edition, I guess. It all shows how low in morals and values, the country has become, when we applaud the killing of babies, in the fictious “right to privacy”.

#65On March 31st, 2008 at 5:49 am, gayle said:
Speaking from past experience ….it is an unforgettable frozen moment in time.

You NEVER get over it and the guilt remains. You pray and the memory still haunts you.

#.
#68On March 31st, 2008 at 7:52 am, misterbee241 said:
Punished with a baby, huh? That’s typical liberal thinking.
My concern is this nation might get punished with Obama. We’re certainly overdue for a Divine Judgment. We’ve killed what, 40-50 million of our own? And about to elect a politician who has no problem with that? God have mercy on us.

##71On March 31st, 2008 at 8:42 am, Ron Rockstar said:
lgm, you said the most literal reading of Obamas comments meant that he was stating abortion wasn’t an option. You have a comprehension problem. He was responding to a woman who said “stop these abortions”. I have two twin daughters and they were not punishment. Maybe what he was saying is that having black children is a punishment and it is a black thing that typical white people don’t understand. Besides that you can’t believe a thing the liar has to say. And yes he is a known liar. He tells the folks in America that NAFTA is bad and then he calls Canada and says “don’t believe that”. That’s just what I tell the rubes in the democrat party. Now swallow lgm, you have kool-aid running down your chin.

Back