For Billy

USFREEDOM911

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
KELTEC PLR16 They are $700 and shoot 223 rounds + factory threaded barrel and accepts standard clips and drums

12243075_1021791751211509_9138572412154404569_n.jpg

I fail to see the point of this contraption, no pun intended. Hell you'd have to be close enough to stab someone to be able to hit anything with it. So why not just stab them? I mean it's essentially a Derringer. Ever shoot a Derringer and hit anything further than arms distance?

Last edited:
I fail to see the point of this contraption, no pun intended. Hell you'd have to be close enough to stab someone to be able to hit anything with it. So why not just stab them? I mean it's essentially a Derringer. Ever shoot a Derringer and hit anything further than arms distance?

When facing two or more; you might be surprised how fast some might run, when they hear the gun shot.

Or you could stab them and then before withdrawing the blade, you can now shoot them. :D

how sad that some people spend their lives imagining they will be attacked and murdered.

fucked up heads

Mott, not everything needs to be practical. Somethings are just cool. This isn't, but the Rule of Cool still applies.

When facing two or more; you might be surprised how fast some might run, when they hear the gun shot.

Or you could stab them and then before withdrawing the blade, you can now shoot them. :D
That's the only practical use I see for this. If the knife gets stuck in the victim you can discharge of round to dislodge the knife.

Back