for cawacko

Hey, where is Cawacko? Last night was Thursday night and we didn’t get any drunk posting? Could it be? Did Cawacko finally score???

Hey, where is Cawacko? Last night was Thursday night and we didn’t get any drunk posting? Could it be? Did Cawacko finally score???

So we can look forward to the posting equivelent of that big goofy "I got laid" grin?

I could use some entertainment. Cawacko, you can't let your internet fan base down like this. We want more drunk posts!!!

Let's just say I woke up Friday morning with a girl next to me that I barely remember bringing home and then I couldn't find my licence, credit card or cash after she left which caused me to miss my morning flight to Chicago for my friend's wedding. After looking in the same places over and over for about an hour I looked in side my Superbad DVD and found everything. I have zero idea what would possess me to hide everything there other than maybe I wasn't sure about this girl.

For those want to keep reading this garbage the next three flights from Logan to Chicago were full and I finally got on a 5:00 flight. The rehersal dinner was at 7, the flight is two hours. I was screwed. I arrive rush to the hotel and open my suitcase and the first thing I see is a woman's thong. The next thing is a green dress. My stomach dropped as I realized I grabbed the wrong bag. So I show up to this rehersal dinner an hour and a half late in shorts, tennis shoes and a USC shirt. Good times.

DQ, yes I believe I saw your message, I will reply.

Let's just say I woke up Friday morning with a girl next to me that I barely remember bringing home and then I couldn't find my licence, credit card or cash after she left which caused me to miss my morning flight to Chicago for my friend's wedding. After looking in the same places over and over for about an hour I looked in side my Superbad DVD and found everything. I have zero idea what would possess me to hide everything there other than maybe I wasn't sure about this girl.

For those want to keep reading this garbage the next three flights from Logan to Chicago were full and I finally got on a 5:00 flight. The rehersal dinner was at 7, the flight is two hours. I was screwed. I arrive rush to the hotel and open my suitcase and the first thing I see is a woman's thong. The next thing is a green dress. My stomach dropped as I realized I grabbed the wrong bag. So I show up to this rehersal dinner an hour and a half late in shorts, tennis shoes and a USC shirt. Good times.

DQ, yes I believe I saw your message, I will reply.
You should have showed up in a dress and a thong.

Back