For "Leaningright"

jollie

Yes, "leaningright", I DO have a serious question. Don't these FACTS, that show they are following a Pack of Exaggerated and "Computer-Modeled "Facts" (a contradiction in terms), as the Basis for their New "Religion" give them ANY DOUBTS?

And a BETTER question! WHY haven't they READ the same facts that are avaiable to ME? Is it the Old, Liberal, "Don't bother me with Facts, I'm spouting my Position Here" problem?

The more I see of the policies and PROCEDURES of Liberalism, the more I FEAR for the future of this Great Nation. WE, as a country, are turning into a mass of marshmallow-soft, spoiled, lazy people who are looking to Big Daddy Government to solve EVERY problem, from cradle-to-grave. And if there's not ENOUGH problems, and reasons to "punish the rich", there are no shortage of Leftists, now joining with the U.N., to INVENT MORE problems.

I can't WAIT for this Court Case to go ahead, when Lawyers Investigators will pull out the CONFLICTS OF INTERESTS with AlGore, the U.N., and some "scientists". When you have to PROVE something in a Court of Law, you can't MAKE UP your own facts, with Computer Models, haha. They just don't GET it, what they are fighting for is NOT being HELPED, that it's a political scam hoax. If I though AlGore and U.N. Carbon Credits would CHANGE anything, after everything I've read and studied, I'd buy them MYSELF.

Where is Dr. Who? He used to tell me I wasn't just "leaningright" but that I had fallen all the way over. He needs to see this person and compare. :)

For you, jollie, I am going to restate (in not so many words) what has already been stated: Extremism on any issue is not good. That includes the environmentalist whackos who want to make you walk to work and who would burn your house because it it too big as well as the abortionist who would bomb clinics and kill doctors as well as the fellow who thinks, in the name of the 2nd Ammendment, that he should have the right to own tanks and bazookas. Extremism isn't good........for anyone.

leaningright. You're a moron. This is not a left/ right issue, it's a truth/ lies

Thank you. I assume you are talking about global warming. Golbal warming is not a left/right nor is it a truth/lies issue. You might make a better argument by saying it is an evidence issue. You can explain to me how it is a "truth/lies" issue. I look forward to it.

Thank you. I assume you are talking about global warming. Golbal warming is not a left/right nor is it a truth/lies issue. You might make a better argument by saying it is an evidence issue. You can explain to me how it is a "truth/lies" issue. I look forward to it.

GLobal warming is a lie. The assertions of the fascists liars are based on pseudoscience. I suggest removing your head from your rectum and reading some of jollie's materials. Jollie is neither left nor right for insisting on truth. Got it, jackwad?

It is "jollie" good that you feel that way zombie. While I might agree that man's contribution to global warming has not been suffieciently substantiated by science for me to agree with them, to deny that the planet is warming that the effects could cause complications for our way of life is to imitate a scared ostrich.

GLobal warming is a lie. The assertions of the fascists liars are based on pseudoscience. I suggest removing your head from your rectum and reading some of jollie's materials. Jollie is neither left nor right for insisting on truth. Got it, jackwad?

Suprise, another butt reference to another male poster by our resident closeted h omo.

It is "jollie" good that you feel that way zombie. While I might agree that man's contribution to global warming has not been suffieciently substantiated by science for me to agree with them, to deny that the planet is warming that the effects could cause complications for our way of life is to imitate a scared ostrich.

But to insist on a causality that is a lie and then to continue to base insane policy on that lie is just being an idiotic assface.

Ideology forever! Don't worry about the FACTS, if the ideologues in charge say it's bullshit then it must be bullshit!

Just as well most people, even most politicians, get it and aren't mindless slaves to ideology.

Back