For My Darla

jollie

Hey, that comment you made about my PENIS was FUNNY, Darla!

Seeing YOU "opened the door", in Legal Terms, I can ask, "Would you like to SEE it, Darla?"

You're such a COMIC, are you SURE your REAL name isn't ROSEANNE ARNOLD, Haaaaaahahahahaha? No, wait...........I got it!............How could I have MISSED it? Of COURSE! "Darla", in reality, is ROSIE O'DONNELL, that Fat Slob, Fish-Eating, SH*T-FOR-BRAINS LIBERAL, who said, "I KNOW George Bush knocked down the World Trade Center, because "steel buildings don't just fall down like that", Haaahahaha!

When someone told that MORON that Steel Buildings DO fall down, when the steel gets soft from the HEAT of JET FUEL, the Genius Architect Rosie said, "Oh."

Typical Liberal. Bwaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahha!!

If anyone DOUBTS that darla brought up "my penis", just look at "Have some Balls".

I believe I have been Sexually Harrassed. Anyone know a Good Lawyer, haha?

Seeing YOU "opened the door", in Legal Terms, I can ask, "Would you like to SEE it, Darla?"

You're such a COMIC, are you SURE your REAL name isn't ROSEANNE ARNOLD, Haaaaaahahahahaha? No, wait...........I got it!............How could I have MISSED it? Of COURSE! "Darla", in reality, is ROSIE O'DONNELL, that Fat Slob, Fish-Eating, SH*T-FOR-BRAINS LIBERAL, who said, "I KNOW George Bush knocked down the World Trade Center, because "steel buildings don't just fall down like that", Haaahahaha!

When someone told that MORON that Steel Buildings DO fall down, when the steel gets soft from the HEAT of JET FUEL, the Genius Architect Rosie said, "Oh."

You posted a picture of your dick, and some broad made fun of it? Chill out girlfriend, someone will like it. But where is the picture at? You can check my avatar to see a picture of me when I am "dressed". I showed you mine; show me yours?

If anyone DOUBTS that darla brought up "my penis", just look at "Have some Balls".

I believe I have been Sexually Harrassed. Anyone know a Good Lawyer, haha?

Girlfriend what do you expect if you are advertising your balls?

Sorry, read that again, with the quotes around "brought up", instead, and it makes more sense, and is funnier.

Hey, Freak-O, "things" like YOU should stay indoors.
But just to ruin your masturbatory fantasies, I was talking about the Length of my paragraphs, my posting, and told Darla, "How's that for short". Darla replied "Did you just take your penis out."
This is NOT a Freak, Gay, or Sex Website. Stay Indoors. Unless you have something that pertains to Politics, don't bother posting, you abberant mistake of Nature.

Hey, Freak-O, "things" like YOU should stay indoors.
But just to ruin your masturbatory fantasies, I was talking about the Length of my paragraphs, my posting, and told Darla, "How's that for short". Darla replied "Did you just take your penis out."
This is NOT a Freak, Gay, or Sex Website. Stay Indoors. Unless you have something that pertains to Politics, don't bother posting, you abberant mistake of Nature.

You're drooling for a taste of Sean and it shows.

He wants you sean He really wants you.

I think Jollie may just be an old poster who used to post quite a while ago and imbarrassed himself so bad he ahd to leave.

I think its a guy name Dixie

He wants you sean He really wants you.

I think Jollie may just be an old poster who used to post quite a while ago and imbarrassed himself so bad he ahd to leave.

I think its a guy name Dixie

Nah it's not Dixie.

Probably MichaelK if anyone.

Nah it's not Dixie.

Probably MichaelK if anyone.

Whomever. They obviously want Sean as bad as Topspin. Nothing new for Sean. Salt-n-Pepa put it best when they wrote about me.

Fellas drool like fools, but then again they're only human
The chick was a hit because her body was boomin'

Name ONE high rise steel frame building that has EVER collapsed from fire anytime in the history of Man.

Can't do it?

It's because you're a typical right-wing idiot who can be told any damn thing.

Not only that, here you are whining like a sissy again complaining that Darla abused you.

What a gumpy.

That is exactly right! I can't believe someone finally figured it out. And I've left so many hints. I am Rosie O'Donnell, yes.

You are very clever.

Whomever. They obviously want Sean as bad as Topspin. Nothing new for Sean. Salt-n-Pepa put it best when they wrote about me.

Fellas drool like fools, but then again they're only human
The chick was a hit because her body was boomin'

Ummm...whoa. Nice pic!

Name ONE high rise steel frame building that has EVER collapsed from fire anytime in the history of Man.

Can't do it?

It's because you're a typical right-wing idiot who can be told any damn thing.

Not only that, here you are whining like a sissy again complaining that Darla abused you.

What a gumpy.

And I didn't even mean to! The guy comes running over to a thread I'm on and yells, apropos of nothing, "Hey Darla how's this for short?" Now, how the hell am I supposed to know what he's holding in his hand?

Back