For Obama, hurdles in expanding black vote

LadyT

JPP Modarater
Contributor
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25879921/

#1) Expand? They already have like 89% of that demographic.
#2)
" If 95 percent of black voters support Obama in November, in line with a recent Washington Post-ABC News national poll, he can win Florida if he increases black turnout by 23 percent over 2004"

I can't believe we are actually talking about demographics well into the 95 percentile. Amazing.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25879921/

#1) Expand? They already have like 89% of that demographic.
#2)
" If 95 percent of black voters support Obama in November, in line with a recent Washington Post-ABC News national poll, he can win Florida if he increases black turnout by 23 percent over 2004"

I can't believe we are actually talking about demographics well into the 95 percentile. Amazing.

Just like the "liberal" media to wring their hands and wonder why the 200 black conservatives in this country aren't voting for Obama.

Hey, its just b.s. The media has a vested, economic interest in tweaking the narrative of this election, so it seems like a battle between two equally competent titans of the american political system. Their ratings do better when there is a perception of a close horse race.

Do you think they're actually going to report the truth, that we have a doddering, senile 92 year old man who repeatedly makes gaffes and appears on the verge of alzheimers, running for the most powerful and demanding office in the world?

Just like the "liberal" media to wring their hands and wonder why the 200 black conservatives in this country aren't voting for Obama.

Hey, its just b.s. The media has a vested, economic interest in tweaking the narrative of this election, so it seems like a battle between two equally competent titans of the american political system. Their ratings do better when there is a perception of a close horse race.
Do you think they're actually going to report the truth, that we have a doddering, senile 92 year old man who repeatedly makes gaffes and appears on the verge of alzheimers, running for the most powerful and demanding office in the world

I think you hit the nail on the head there.

Back