For the Poll-Watchers: Latest FL, OH and PA

Bonestorm

Thrillhouse
Not that I am a poll-watcher, but here are the latest from those three states:

Florida: Obama (D) 47%, McCain (R) 43%

Pennsylvania: Obama (D) 52%, McCain (R) 40%

Ohio: Obama (D) 48%, McCain (R) 42%

And for the McCainiacs that want some good news, there's always Kentucky: McCain (R) 53%, Obama (D) 41%.

Source for the first three along with details and minutiae:

http://www.quinnipiac.edu/x2882.xml?ReleaseID=1187

Source for Kentucky:

http://www.surveyusa.com/client/PollReport.aspx?g=7aca680e-868c-45e6-80fc-5e7f35f95484

I know this is reflective of a bounce for Obama, and I think the election won't necessarily be a blowout, but it's definitely Obama's to lose at this point. McCain is running a pretty poor campaign so far, and I just don't see him having the ability to energize either his base or enough independents to tilt this election.

The PA & OH #'s are a bit surprising, but definitely bad news if you're McCain...

Not that I am a poll-watcher, but here are the latest from those three states:

And for the McCainiacs that want some good news, there's always Kentucky: McCain (R) 53%, Obama (D) 41%.

Source for the first three along with details and minutiae:

http://www.quinnipiac.edu/x2882.xml?ReleaseID=1187

Source for Kentucky:

http://www.surveyusa.com/client/PollReport.aspx?g=7aca680e-868c-45e6-80fc-5e7f35f95484

Wow, this thread really makes up for the idiots posting about how they’ve been turned into women by modern society. You know, rape laws and all that nonsense.

This is great, thanks!

I know this is reflective of a bounce for Obama, and I think the election won't necessarily be a blowout, but it's definitely Obama's to lose at this point. McCain is running a pretty poor campaign so far, and I just don't see him having the ability to energize either his base or enough independents to tilt this election.

The PA & OH #'s are a bit surprising, but definitely bad news if you're McCain...

Yes, if you’re McCain, or if you’re indipukable! But it’s not bad news for me! This made my whole morning.

Dont count the chickens yet, it is still early for these polls to mean much. Wait until after the conventions and see if they still show this much of a lead, it means something.

Dont count the chickens yet, it is still early for these polls to mean much. Wait until after the conventions and see if they still show this much of a lead, it means something.

I know, but it doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy the ride to victory. Maybe we don’t need to be on tenterhooks until November. Maybe this is just going to be a fun ride to an Obama Presidency. Can you imagine that? I’d like to.

I know, but it doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy the ride to victory. Maybe we don’t need to be on tenterhooks until November. Maybe this is just going to be a fun ride to an Obama Presidency. Can you imagine that? I’d like to.

I hate disappointment.

I hate disappointment.

I'm about to give into unbridled optimism. I have spent too much time in politics fearing the worst, and waiting for the other shoe to drop. This time, screw it; there is no way that warmongering, addled old man can fool enough people into thinking he's the "safe" choice. There will be no effective swiftboating this year.

I'm about to give into unbridled optimism. I have spent too much time in politics fearing the worst, and waiting for the other shoe to drop. This time, screw it; there is no way that warmongering, addled old man can fool enough people into thinking he's the "safe" choice. There will be no effective swiftboating this year.

Yeah. And fearing the worst doesn’t mean it won’t happen anyway. I am very optimistic this time around. A lot of my friends aren’t, but I keep telling them, no, not this time. Obama is going to win this.

More optimism:

Virginia - Obama (D) 47%, McCain (R) 45%

Wisconsin - Obama (D) 52%, McCain (R) 43%

Grain of salt and all, but it's better to be up than down.

Virginia is not amazing, Virgina has seen a huge influx of people and has been drifting Dem for the last two cycles culminating with Webb's win. If Webb was the VP nominee Obama would probably win Va. But I don't know that I want them to Lose Webb as their senator. A centerist D in VA is great.

Virginia is not amazing, Virgina has seen a huge influx of people and has been drifting Dem for the last two cycles culminating with Webb's win. If Webb was the VP nominee Obama would probably win Va. But I don't know that I want them to Lose Webb as their senator. A centerist D in VA is great.

I have become a non-fan of Webb after having read his position on women in the military and in military academy's.

Obama should choose someone from Ohio or Pennsylvania or maybe Senator Nelson from Florida or even Clark for forign affairs cred...

More polls:

Another Florida: Obama (D) 49%, McCain (R) 44%

New Hampshire: Obama (D) 51%, McCain (R) 39%

Maine: Obama (D) 55%, McCain (R) 33%

And for the McCainiacs, there's always Alaska:

McCain (R) 45%, Obama (D) 41%

Back