For those "Bill Richardson" Republicans

Cypress

...i.e, the "I might even vote for a Democrat!" crowd. :)

AP: Gov. Richardson Endorsing Obama

SANTA FE, N.M. (AP) — New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson, the nation's only Hispanic governor, is endorsing Sen. Barack Obama for president, calling him a "once-in-a-lifetime leader" who can unite the nation and restore America's international leadership.

I believe he is the kind of once-in-a-lifetime leader that can bring our nation together and restore America's moral leadership in the world," Richardson said in a statement obtained by the AP. "As a presidential candidate, I know full well Sen. Obama's unique moral ability to inspire the American people to confront our urgent challenges at home and abroad in a spirit of bipartisanship and reconciliation."

I saw bill on a talking heads show on PBS a while back. He is still hoping for the VP slot.
sounds like he thinks Obama will win over hillary.

Wow Gumby... what amazing news.... a Democrat actually endorsing a Democrat. What has the world come to. I hope Obama picks Richardson as his VP, but I still believe he will go with Biden.

Richardsons endorsement doesn't change the fact that he is a good leader and candidate. I never expected him to come out and endorse a Republican.

I saw bill on a talking heads show on PBS a while back. He is still hoping for the VP slot.
sounds like he thinks Obama will win over hillary.

…and don’t forget, the dems are just stupid enough to put him on the ticket with Obama.

Oh yeah. Before it’s all over I fully expect the dems to be apologizing to Rice for putting her in the position where she had to apologize, and then slapping the Hispanic guy on the ticket with Obama.

Four more years baby! And four more wars! Thank you democrats! I can barely tolerate the stupid bastards more than I can Republicans.

thats good news.. its like a blood bath from hillary, the republicans, and the media.. going for obamas jugular right now.

…and don’t forget, the dems are just stupid enough to put him on the ticket with Obama.

Oh yeah. Before it’s all over I fully expect the dems to be apologizing to Rice for putting her in the position where she had to apologize, and then slapping the Hispanic guy on the ticket with Obama.

Four more years baby! And four more wars! Thank you democrats! I can barely tolerate the stupid bastards more than I can Republicans.

Before it’s all over I fully expect the dems to be apologizing to Rice for putting her in the position where she had to apologize, and then slapping the Hispanic guy on the ticket with Obama.

LOL. WTF is that about?

Richardson is a buffoon. God, I hope that don't put that guy on a national ticket.

If they want to stick him in the bowells of the state department as a political appointte, that's one thing.

But, I've had enough of clowns who bumble their way through unscripted speeches and talks. Chimpy fans might like it though.

Oh because Rice “apologized” to Obama for breaking into his personal passport files, and that’s supposed to be a big deal I guess. Cancel the investigations, Rice is sorry!

Yeah, I feel the same way about Richardson.

Back