for those that care

Don Quixote

cancer survivor
Contributor
my knees buckled and i fell again

the pain pills help, just not my posting

it has been a bad week

oh well

Man...I feel for ya. I hope that your recovery speeds up. If in doubt, make an appointment. All it will cost your your co-pay(if you're insured) and you will at least have some peace of mind.

Man...I feel for ya. I hope that your recovery speeds up. If in doubt, make an appointment. All it will cost your your co-pay(if you're insured) and you will at least have some peace of mind.

thank you

i am 68 and on medicare. i have made the necessary appointments and followup appoints.

my primary care physician and my orthopedist are excellent physicians and have taken good care of me over the years.

so is my shrink.

i have taken my pain killers to allow me sufficient mobility and to get dome thing done...just no driving, i am being taken care of by my excellent wife.

i also, have some in home care

take care all of you

Take care of yourself Don, and feel better soon.

it appears that some of the medications i may need conflict with others.

so the best i can do for a while is sleep and let my excellent wife take care of me. we have been together for 23 years and i learn to love and appreciate her more every day.

i am doing my best, but the pain killers fog my mind and mess up my balance.

she and my excellent doctors are all that are keeping me going right now.

take care you all

thanks for the update; glad you have your wife and doctors taking good care of you.

Use a walking stick so you don't fall! And "picker uppers" are your best friend, so you don't have to lean over to pick stuff up!

And if you do post while highly medicated, just warn us....

thank you

i am 68 and on medicare. i have made the necessary appointments and followup appoints.

my primary care physician and my orthopedist are excellent physicians and have taken good care of me over the years.

so is my shrink.

i have taken my pain killers to allow me sufficient mobility and to get dome thing done...just no driving, i am being taken care of by my excellent wife.

i also, have some in home care

take care all of you

Sounds like you have a wonderful support system around you and that is always a good thing.

Sure hope you feel better soon, man!

thanks for the update; glad you have your wife and doctors taking good care of you.

Use a walking stick so you don't fall! And "picker uppers" are your best friend, so you don't have to lean over to pick stuff up!

And if you do post while highly medicated, just warn us....

i have one of those long distance picker uppers, consider all posts under medication until i remember to say otherwise and i have a walker to get around (when i remember to use it)

i have just started a series of medications before i go off to bed

take care and thank you

It never rains but it pours, huh! It sounds like you're in the best hands so we're hoping you'll be back on your feet and posting soon.

Medicated posting could be fun, we all like to read drunk posting here. ;)

Well, glad you're still with us, DQ...

thank you brother. this last one was just about the closest i came to not making it. thank goodness for super antibiotics!

however, my knees are about shot.

i expect to be back to my normal posting within a week or so.

my thanks to all of my friends that have posted their concern.

Time to become the bionic man! replace those knees with ones of steel! or, well, whatever they're using these days for knees...

Time to become the bionic man! replace those knees with ones of steel! or, well, whatever they're using these days for knees...

thank you

i was about to send a message to my primary care physician to request a double knee replacement.

the x-rays from yesterday show that i have severe arthritis in both knees and my need for pain killers will just keep increasing.

oh well

Back