For Trump It's All Turned to Sh....

martin

Three weeks ago he stood before cheering thousands on a convention stage, a white five by two and half inch bandage over his quarter inch flesh wound.

For them and us he had taken a bullet…or something. Languishing polls now turned in his favor. He was a hero, and nothing it seemed would stand in the way past a fading 81 year old to a renewed four years in the WH, and maybe longer, who knows.

What a week can do. Gone is the campaign against the fading 81 year old. Against him has come a dynamo already capturing the momentum as she rises in the polls. Attached to him is a vice presidential nominee whose “contributions” to his campaign have been insults to entire segments of the electorate - one a whole region of the country, the other a sizable category of women.

How fast it has all turned to shit.

Last edited:
This election is giving me whiplash.

I'm far more psyched for Kamala's candidacy now than I thought I would be. It's clear Trump is terrified of running against her. Suddenly his only strategy ("I'm not as old as Joe") isn't going to cut it. And instead of both candidates being barely able to communicate a single thought suddenly one is going to sharp as a tack and the other will still be inserting sub-clauses and diversions into his stories about electric boats and sharks.

I'm far more psyched for Kamala's candidacy now than I thought I would be. It's clear Trump is terrified of running against her. Suddenly his only strategy ("I'm not as old as Joe") isn't going to cut it. And instead of both candidates being barely able to communicate a single thought suddenly one is going to sharp as a tack and the other will still be inserting sub-clauses and diversions into his stories about electric boats and sharks.
She has “psyched” us all. I wasn’t impressed with her four years ago. She seemed reborn at those rallies. The response she’s had has changed the race.

And now even Trumpers are wondering if Trump should switch out Vance lol it's hilarious.

Three weeks ago he stood before cheering thousands on a convention stage, a white five by two and half inch bandage over his quarter inch flesh wound.

For them and us he had taken a bullet…or something. Languishing polls now turned in his favor. He was a hero, and nothing it seemed would stand in the way past a fading 81 year old to a renewed four years in the WH, and maybe longer, who knows.

What a week can do. Gone is the campaign against the fading 81 year old. Against him has come a dynamo already capturing the momentum as she rises in the polls. Attached to him is a vice presidential nominee whose “contributions” to his campaign have been insults to entire segments of the electorate - one a whole region of the country, the other a sizable category of women.

:magagrin:

Harris thinks one of the largest voting segments is STUPID that segment has women and men.

That's what makes JPP such a valuable political tool to tell which ways the election winds are blowing. All we have to do now is witness the rabid terror and screeching about Harris to know that they've seen the writing on the wall, and it doesn't say "Trump: Winner! Winner! Chicken dinner!" :laugh:

Back