Forcing children to come to Jesus

AProudLefty

Black Kitty Ain't Happy
1MKZPnp.png

Let them come to him on their own. Do not force them or indoctrinate them. Children understand Jesus' messages.

As opposed to this one:

bbyGy0d.gif

GAfFGkV.jpg

suffer the little children to come unto me....

should we also let them decide whether to go to school or not ? touch hot things ? pet the snarling doggie ?

and if you baptize those babies you did promise to God and everybody to teach them about Jesus.

should we also let them decide whether to go to school or not ? touch hot things ? pet the snarling doggie ?

and if you baptize those babies you did promise to God and everybody to teach them about Jesus.

Do you force children to come to Jesus or let them come to him on their own?

What does the message "forcing" tell the children?

Soul rape. Teaching math is not like demanding their soul.

Sounds like child abuse.

How common are these kind of camps? As far as I know, I do not know a single person in my entire life who went to a Jesus camp.

Sounds like child abuse.

How common are these kind of camps? As far as I know, I do not know a single person in my entire life who went to a Jesus camp.

Jesus Camps are not common. However Vacation Bible Schools are VERY common, nearly all Baptist churches operate one. Sunday School is the short version, church summer camps are quite common also.

Back