Forget trump! This is the crime of the century

Yakuda

Verified User
There are people who imagine trump is a threat to "democracy" but these heinous criminals make trump look like an angel. Apparently some kids on scooters in Oregon, I shutter as I think about their horrendous crime, left skids marks all over a crosswalk painted like the pride flag. GASP! After you spend some time in your safe space think about what we need to do to stifle free speech in America. Trump is insignificant in the face of what is, humanities most horrific crime.

Last edited:
There are people who imagine trump is a threat to "democracy" but these heinous criminals make trump look like an angel. Apparently some kids on scooters in Oregon, I shutter as I think about their horrendous crime, left skids marks all over a crosswalk painted like the pride flag. GASP! After you spend some time in your safe space think about what we need to do to stifle free speech in America. Trump is insignificant in the face of what is, humanities most horrific crime.

C'mon man! Where are the leftist wing nuts demanding that these little bastards be sent to jail for the rest of their lives for daring to do such a thing?

9.png

Back