Former congressman warns of US dentention camps

evince

Truthmatters
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2008/02/04/ED5OUPQJ7.DTL

This is just scary shit.

Since 9/11, and seemingly without the notice of most Americans, the federal government has assumed the authority to institute martial law, arrest a wide swath of dissidents (citizen and noncitizen alike), and detain people without legal or constitutional recourse in the event of "an emergency influx of immigrants in the U.S., or to support the rapid development of new programs."

Beginning in 1999, the government has entered into a series of single-bid contracts with Halliburton subsidiary Kellogg, Brown and Root (KBR) to build detention camps at undisclosed locations within the United States. The government has also contracted with several companies to build thousands of railcars, some reportedly equipped with shackles, ostensibly to transport detainees.

According to diplomat and author Peter Dale Scott, the KBR contract is part of a Homeland Security plan titled ENDGAME, which sets as its goal the removal of "all removable aliens" and "potential terrorists."

Fraud-busters such as Rep. Henry Waxman, D-Los Angeles, have complained about these contracts, saying that more taxpayer dollars should not go to taxpayer-gouging Halliburton. But the real question is: What kind of "new programs" require the construction and refurbishment of detention facilities in nearly every state of the union with the capacity to house perhaps millions of people?

This is just scary shit.

Since 9/11, and seemingly without the notice of most Americans, the federal government has assumed the authority to institute martial law, arrest a wide swath of dissidents (citizen and noncitizen alike), and detain people without legal or constitutional recourse in the event of "an emergency influx of immigrants in the U.S., or to support the rapid development of new programs."

Beginning in 1999, the government has entered into a series of single-bid contracts with Halliburton subsidiary Kellogg, Brown and Root (KBR) to build detention camps at undisclosed locations within the United States. The government has also contracted with several companies to build thousands of railcars, some reportedly equipped with shackles, ostensibly to transport detainees.

According to diplomat and author Peter Dale Scott, the KBR contract is part of a Homeland Security plan titled ENDGAME, which sets as its goal the removal of "all removable aliens" and "potential terrorists."

Fraud-busters such as Rep. Henry Waxman, D-Los Angeles, have complained about these contracts, saying that more taxpayer dollars should not go to taxpayer-gouging Halliburton. But the real question is: What kind of "new programs" require the construction and refurbishment of detention facilities in nearly every state of the union with the capacity to house perhaps millions of people?

SEE: REX 84

Already staffed.

And some folks wonder why I stay out of the US while BushCheney are running things. I'll be happy to return for a visit when the White House is back under the control of people who uphold the rule of law and other minor elements of a real democracy. Pisses me off mightily because I enjoy visiting. :clink:

Read up on REX 84 and accounts by FEMA "detention camp" inhabitants. People reported after Hurricane Katrina that they were housed in FEMA camps where they were not allowed to come and go.

This takes the award...........

This is just scary shit.

of the year for the ultimate 'fear mongering' Gotta give libs credit...they have the fear mongering market cornered!

Like I said...........

This is about detention camps and civil liberties, and all you can spout out is a talking point from the wrong party.

this issue is pure fear mongering...it relates well to the hypocrits in the Liberal side of the house...I just threw it back in their proverbial face...gotta problemo with my tactics...go cry in your beer!:rolleyes:

this issue is pure fear mongering...it relates well to the hypocrits in the Liberal side of the house...I just threw it back in their proverbial face...gotta problemo with my tactics...go cry in your beer!:rolleyes:
This is bullshit. you go to the websites that talk about this subject and they are run by the biggest bunch of minimalist government right wing supporters on the planet.

LMAO@soco

This is bullshit. you go to the websites that talk about this subject and they are run by the biggest bunch of minimalist government right wing supporters on the planet.

Must have struck a nerve...was I addressing you?...Nooo!...but ya sure took it personal!:cof1:

This is just scary shit.

But Desh as times get harder the poor undesireables will need to go to those camps to keep friom starving and such. Medical care will also be provided...

If we do have another great depression it will be much worse than the other one, considering the much higher percentage of urban dwellers now...

the Camps of hope will just be saving those people, not segregating them out :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Must have struck a nerve...was I addressing you?...Nooo!...but ya sure took it personal!:cof1:
You didn't strike a nerve you moron. What you did was peg the bullshit meter. You jump on this as "fear mongering" by liberals, when in reality the people that are attempting to bring this to the forefront are people that mostly think like you.

Take another grumpy pill and chill.......

You didn't strike a nerve you moron. What you did was peg the bullshit meter. You jump on this as "fear mongering" by liberals, when in reality the people that are attempting to bring this to the forefront are people that mostly think like you.

Like I said you are the only one in this thread having a hissy fit over my sarcasm...BITE THE BULLET COUNSELOR!:321:

Back