Former Obama fundraiser disenchanted with Dems flips to Trump

Earl

Even Democrats have had enough.

Allison Huynh says Silicon Valley, San Francisco have been a 'science experiment gone awry.

An ex-Obama fundraiser who once raked in millions of dollars for the Democratic Party is none too happy with the direction of the country these days, telling Fox News she is so dismayed, she's switching her vote to Trump."Biden has been asleep at the wheel," Allison Huynh said Tuesday on "Fox & Friends First."

"He's allowed Big Tech as well as the looters to take over Silicon Valley. San Francisco has been the science experiment that's gone awry. I wake up in the morning, there's no grocery stores to go to, there's no malls to take my teenage girls shopping to. The streets are not safe, there are more fentanyl users and dealers than high school students in our once great city," she continued.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/forme...nted-dems-flips-trump-2024-biden-asleep-wheel

Allison Huynh says Silicon Valley, San Francisco have been a 'science experiment gone awry.

An ex-Obama fundraiser who once raked in millions of dollars for the Democratic Party is none too happy with the direction of the country these days, telling Fox News she is so dismayed, she's switching her vote to Trump."Biden has been asleep at the wheel," Allison Huynh said Tuesday on "Fox & Friends First."

"He's allowed Big Tech as well as the looters to take over Silicon Valley. San Francisco has been the science experiment that's gone awry. I wake up in the morning, there's no grocery stores to go to, there's no malls to take my teenage girls shopping to. The streets are not safe, there are more fentanyl users and dealers than high school students in our once great city," she continued.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/forme...nted-dems-flips-trump-2024-biden-asleep-wheel

Sounds like the democrats achieved the outcome they wanted.

Her complaint seems one of social and moral decay over which a President has little control. In any case, one principled defection from Biden to Trump for the last ten from Trump to Biden.

Her complaint seems one of social and moral decay over which a President has little control. In any case, one principled defection from Biden to Trump for the last ten from Trump to Biden.
Horse mierda, Marty.

Hispanics and Blacks are leaving the Democratic Party in droves.

The president sets the agenda and the tone for social and moral decay,

This president is decaying physically and morally, as we speak.

Poor Marty.

Actually several Silicon Valley techies have switched sides. I remember one that gave 350K and wrote a lengthy post on X on why he switched. He had a fund raiser at his house and raised 12 million IIRC. Can you name some that switched from Trump to Biden. I have not heard of anyone doing that.

Leftist policies brought it about, and everyone knows it,

Horse mierda, Marty.

Hispanics and Blacks are leaving the Democratic Party in droves.

The president sets the agenda and the tone for social and moral decay,

This president is decaying physically and morally, as we speak.

Poor Marty.
All those people switching from Biden to Trump!!
Let's look at the polls
Feb - Trump up almost 4 points
March Trump up 2.5 points
April - Trump up 1.4 points
May - Trump up 1.3 points
Today in June - Trump up .5 points

I see a trend but it certainly isn't people switching to Trump from Biden.

"He's allowed Big Tech as well as the looters to take over Silicon Valley. San Francisco has been the science experiment that's gone awry. I wake up in the morning, there's no grocery stores to go to, there's no malls to take my teenage girls shopping to. The streets are not safe, there are more fentanyl users and dealers than high school students in our once great city," she continue

Oh, no! One guy flipped to Trump? Many more former Republicans are backing Biden. Ever heard of the Bullwark or the Lincoln project?
Click on the links to learn more! ^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

He has control. He can convince the Dept. of Education of his wishes, or hire someone who can put things back in order.

Back