Former REPUBLICAN lawmaker charged in terrorism case

LadyT

JPP Modarater
Contributor
http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/01/16/former.congressman.indicted.ap/index.html

now in addition to repugs being warmongers and fascists and closeted we can now add terrorists to the list:

WASHINGTON (AP) -- A former congressman and delegate to the United Nations was indicted Wednesday as part of a terrorist fundraising ring that allegedly sent more than $130,000 to an al Qaeda and Taliban supporter who has threatened U.S. and international troops in Afghanistan.

now in addition to repugs being warmongers and fascists and closeted we can now add terrorists to the list:

WASHINGTON (AP) -- A former congressman and delegate to the United Nations was indicted Wednesday as part of a terrorist fundraising ring that allegedly sent more than $130,000 to an al Qaeda and Taliban supporter who has threatened U.S. and international troops in Afghanistan.

I wasn't surprised to hear he was from Michigan, were you?

It looks like he had to choose some identity that no one would identify with terrorism. That's probably why he didn't choose Democrat.

Too bad for him though, because unlike the Democrats, we won't be defending him.

It looks like he had to choose some identity that no one would identify with terrorism. That's probably why he didn't choose Democrat.

Too bad for him though, because unlike the Democrats, we won't be defending him.

Got a point. I also noticed that the emphasis was on Republican. Cute, that. On the other hand, how long had he been out of Congress? Oh no, never mind that.

His time in Congress dates back to the Reagan are so perhaps he didn't get the memo that it's no longer cool to illicitly channel funds and arms to angry jihadis.

yep under the wheels with him. Just like the toe tapper.

strange that the ACLU is the only one still pullling for toe tapper.

Not fair.

Don't lump together terrorists, and toe tappers. Toe tapping is a victimless crime.

Not fair.

Don't lump together terrorists, and toe tappers. Toe tapping is a victimless crime.

Pretty much on the toe tapping and if not for toe tappers extreme hypocracy on gays his ariport bathroom adventure would not have been interesting at all.

well except for learning about the toe tapping code.

This is just another example of why you can’t trust Republicans with our national security. They’re ranks are filled with turncoats, Moslems, Al Qaeda agents, and terrorist sympathizers.
It’s why I’m voting Democrat. I want to live. I’ve spent too much money on moisturizers to get blown up by some Republican Al Qaeda guy in the subway.

This is just another example of why you can’t trust Republicans with our national security. They’re ranks are filled with turncoats, Moslems, Al Qaeda agents, and terrorist sympathizers.
It’s why I’m voting Democrat. I want to live. I’ve spent too much money on moisturizers to get blown up by some Republican Al Qaeda guy in the subway.

LMAO. Agreed.

Vote For Democrats if you want to live.

Back