Former Trump Campaign Advisor Roger Stone Calls VP Candidate Tim Walz a "F*ggot"

NakedHunterBiden

“It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown”

Roger Stone, the far-right operative and former campaign advisor to Donald Trump, is back in the news this week after he used a homophobic slur to describe Democratic vice presidential nominee Tim Walz.

On Monday, August 12, during his show The StoneZONE on the streaming platform Rumble — which also hosts Trump’s self-branded social media network, Truth Social — Stone referred to Walz as a “faggot” with a thin pretext of plausible deniability, should he need it, that he was just quoting the film Blazing Saddles.

“This guy, Tim Walz — saw him at a rally, I mean, I hate to quote Mel Brooks in Blazing Saddles, but he was jumping around like a Kansas City faggot,” Stone told his cohost Troy Smith and guest Caitlin Sinclair of the right-wing advocacy group Turning Point USA. Stone added, pointedly, that Walz was “really, really weird,” an apparent attempt to use Walz’s own language about Republicans against him.

Roger Stone could post here and he'd be indistinguishable from any of 20 homophobic posters here. That's not meant as a compliment to those posters.
Hey, most of us really don't care about your weird sexual preferences, we just poke fun at you because you are so arrogant and shallow at the same time.

Hey, most of us really don't care about your weird sexual preferences, we just poke fun at you because you are so arrogant and shallow at the same time.
Nothing of what you say is true and can be completely ignored. Such a waste of time and oxygen.

Roger Stone, the far-right operative and former campaign advisor to Donald Trump, is back in the news this week after he used a homophobic slur to describe Democratic vice presidential nominee Tim Walz.

On Monday, August 12, during his show The StoneZONE on the streaming platform Rumble — which also hosts Trump’s self-branded social media network, Truth Social — Stone referred to Walz as a “faggot” with a thin pretext of plausible deniability, should he need it, that he was just quoting the film Blazing Saddles.

“This guy, Tim Walz — saw him at a rally, I mean, I hate to quote Mel Brooks in Blazing Saddles, but he was jumping around like a Kansas City faggot,” Stone told his cohost Troy Smith and guest Caitlin Sinclair of the right-wing advocacy group Turning Point USA. Stone added, pointedly, that Walz was “really, really weird,” an apparent attempt to use Walz’s own language about Republicans against him.
Trump calls Kamala Harris a "bitch" to friends and advisors.

Good.

Back