Fort Hood Tragedy -- Barack Obama Gives Odd "Shout-Out" Before He Comments on Massacr

meme

Fort Hood Tragedy -- Barack Obama Gives Odd "Shout-Out" Before He Comments on Massacr

Disgrace
------------------------------------------------------------------

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0hiw8iXdMM"]YouTube- Fort Hood Tragedy -- Barack Obama Gives Odd "Shout-Out" Before He Comments on Massacre -- FOX News[/ame]

Good ol mini-meme.

Never saw an Obama clip/quote she couldn't find at least one thing to be outraged about.

Keep those fires of hate stoked meme.

good ole zippy, always one to chime in and attack the person instead of commenting on the thread...what no chance for a neg rep, oh that's right you did a couple day ago, too soon I suppose..
:rolleyes:

Gawd MeMe, get a life.

lol, trying to turn a blinds eye to the absolute disgraceful way he announced the deaths of our military isn't going to change...

so it's not me who needs to get a life, it's you lefties who need to face facts..People are APPALLED by this callous display by the Hugo..that's the real life buckos..

it was unbecoming of the president....i mean good lord....he is there to talk about a fucking massacre and he gives a "shout out" right before...

:palm:

it was unbecoming of the president....i mean good lord....he is there to talk about a fucking massacre and he gives a "shout out" right before...

Well the massacre wasn't about 'him', thus I suppose it was lucky to be mentioned, although I guess he was told that if not mentioned, the lights were NOT going on.

good ole zippy, always one to chime in and attack the person instead of commenting on the thread...what no chance for a neg rep, oh that's right you did a couple day ago, too soon I suppose..

Zappa only raised his petticoats when GWB pissed him off, and boy oh boy a girl couldn't have shrieked louder!

and belme was known to whine for posts on end if George so much as looked sideways at a classless statement, and absolutely everything that went wrong was Bush's fault by god!

Obama has the sensitivity of a fence post. That was his attempt to appear genuine by stumping without the teleprompter.

Give a dog a bone....

He was actually at the Department of Interior for the Tribal Nations Conference. He wasn't there to "talk about a fucking massacre," as you put it. He was there to attend the goddamned conference.

Obviously, he commented on the massacre because it would have been fucking odd for him not to but to pretend that it was "unbecoming of the President" to give a "shout out" to Dr. Joe Medicine Crow, an attendee at the conference that received the Presidential Medal of Freedom, is ridiculous. Get a fucking grip.

Jackasses.

He was actually at the Department of Interior for the Tribal Nations Conference. He wasn't there to "talk about a fucking massacre," as you put it. He was there to attend the goddamned conference.

Obviously, he commented on the massacre because it would have been fucking odd for him not to but to pretend that it was "unbecoming of the President" to give a "shout out" to Dr. Joe Medicine Crow, an attendee at the conference that received the Presidential Medal of Freedom, is ridiculous. Get a fucking grip.

Jackasses.

That conference was known about for weeks, no plans of televising any of it, including his comments. The reason for air time was the shootings. He used 5 minutes, the first two to pat himself and interior on the back. Unseemly to say the least.

Jackasses.

You mean Congressional Medal of Honor, that's what Obama said, Congressional Medal of Honor.

Jackasses.

There was no need to inform everyone that you're a jackass.
Your post was ample proof.

That conference was known about for weeks, no plans of televising any of it, including his comments. The reason for air time was the shootings. He used 5 minutes, the first two to pat himself and interior on the back. Unseemly to say the least.

EXACTLY! That's why so many people were like "WTF?" Because he first attended to his typical "all about me" when the air time was given so he could specifically adrdress the Ft Hood shooting....

Neg-Rep-fatzap~~~he's finally found his boy-toy:p

Back