Forum New User

janpratinidhi

I am new user of this forum. i want to discuss my political views with the forum members and know about then new political trends. What Today Media is the most important part of politics?

I am new user of this forum. i want to discuss my political views with the forum members and know about then new political trends. What Today Media is the most important part of politics?

welcome to the insane asylum, i hope you have fun

me, i am a social progressive and a fiscal conservative

Welcome. I'm here to do research on why liberals are liberal.

Pretty sure I explained this to you all ready. All humans are born conservative. It is natural to not waste things.

Then as we become educated, (if we become educated), we realize our fellows matter as much as our selves.

Some (such as yourself) never make this leap.

nobody matters more than me. The world ends when I die. I will always care about myself more than others, and I feel no shame for it. You are just an actor in my play.

nobody matters more than me. The world ends when I die. I will always care about myself more than others, and I feel no shame for it. You are just an actor in my play.

The world is supposed to be sucked into a black hole and die, I didn't realise it was located between your legs. Strange really as I always thought the Sun shone out of your arse but that would defy the laws of physics.

Back