Forum Question

Yoda

Being old and not as technologically attuned as most of you younger folks, I am having difficulty finding my way back to threads and posts that someone may have responded to me and may be thinking im avoiding answering or ignoring them. I want to assure everyone that is not the case, im just dazed and confused and lost and cant find my way back.
Anyone that could offer any assistance to help me find my way would be much appreciated.

Being old and not as technologically attuned as most of you younger folks, I am having difficulty finding my way back to threads and posts that someone may have responded to me and may be thinking im avoiding answering or ignoring them. I want to assure everyone that is not the case, im just dazed and confused and lost and cant find my way back.
Anyone that could offer any assistance to help me find my way would be much appreciated.

You're doing great, Yoda. The two things I use are "Today's Posts" which shows what new posts are out there and, if I want to see responses to one of my posts, I go to "My Profile" (top right), "Find latest posts" and drill down there.

You're doing great, Yoda. The two things I use are "Today's Posts" which shows what new posts are out there and, if I want to see responses to one of my posts, I go to "My Profile" (top right), "Find latest posts" and drill down there.

Ahh thanks tekky that worked fine, it shows you all the posts youve responded too GREAT!!! thanks

a lot of people seem to use that todays post feature. I have never used it ever O_o

I just use the main forum index

just use What's New and look for threads you've posted in......I don't think you can miss any replies to your comments if you do that....

You can go to the list of your own posts.

by doing that you can see the comments you made and click on the one that looks like the correct conversation you were in.

once you click on it be sure to make NOTE of the name of the thread and go look at how people answered you

Back