Forums are too easy; Test time; Fun Poke

Anti-Party

Tea Is The New Kool-Aid
I love this little zinger that has everything to do with "progress"

Tell me who determined which words are "curse" words. All "curse" words mean the exact same thing as other words deemed "ok" to use.

If you are going to resort to what my Redneck Family used, "Christianity says don't use profanity" then I will ask you to look up "profanity" No words are specified.

"Profanity" means to use an unfit word in an emotional situation.

If any of you are bored enough to dig, you will notice that the words deemed to be "bad" are an oppressed culture. "It's not ok to speak that Language" and it stuck like many other hate programs.

I will assume that the Right Wingers and Left are too stuck in "googling" answers to answer this one. Because the question is MINE. Not a parties.

Actually, I decide what is a curse word and what isn't. I am dictator of the world; what I say goes. "I I I I I am she who dictates swear words". Same in past lives. All me.

As far as I'm concerned....any word that takes God's name in Vain is a curse word. Some are still unacceptable in society....and I respect that...but they are not "curse words".

As far as I'm concerned....any word that takes God's name in Vain is a curse word. Some are still unacceptable in society....and I respect that...but they are not "curse words".

Exactly, but that was only specified in the bible, "thou shalt not take my name in vein"

Lots of big talk up to now. Maybe they people should study "oppression" and it will help their search. Why else would we not be able to use specific words that mean the exact same as others if it wasn't oppression on language.

Back